Chapter 35

Kim Taehyung pov

"Taehyung-ah." The voice whispered as the owner of the voice's hand reach for my hand. The warmness in his hand remind me the tears that always decorate my face. The only different is the feel of it. This warmness just spread into my entire body and make me feel safe.

I still closed my eyes and pretend that I still sleeping. From the voice, I know the owner of the voice comfortable knowing I'm still sleeping.

"I am so sorry, I don't know how much you suffer because of us. I really hope you stop pretending you are okay in front of us, Tae." Seokjin hyung shakingly said. I know he is trying hard not to cry. He rub my hands softly.

"Its hurt to see you are hurting, Taehyung. Every day, I keep thinking, why you need to go through this. I don't understand. But you don't need to worried. We always here." This time it is a different person. From the voice I know it is Yoongi hyung. I can feel a few tears that drop on my hands. A few sobs can be heard.

I can't help but to open my eyes. "Hyung" I slowly grip his hand. He look shock with his wide eyes. I look around to see the hyungs line are here. Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung and Seokjin hyung.

"Taehyung, did we wake you up? I am so sorry." Seokjin hyung stutter and not making any eye contact with me. I know he try to hide the fact that he is crying because of me. In fact all of them hiding their faces. I put my hand on seokjin hyung's head and caress his hair. That action make he look at me. The way he look at me just soften my heart.

"I hope you guys will not pretend to be okay in front of me too." I said while giving him a small smile. I know they are hurt. They are hurt because of my action.

"Hyung, I will tell the other members about this." I whispered and look at my empty hand. If I don't tell them, they will hurt more than this.

"We will be there with you." Hoseok hyung said and take my hand. He guide me to the living room while the other hyungs followed behind us. I feel like a kid.

"Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin! Here! Faster!" Jin hyung shouted. I can already guess both of them playing some games. When they arrived both of them still laughing about something.

They probably feel the tense in the air, when they stop talking and look at all of us. This scene must be weird for them. All of our faces are red and have tears' trace. They rush to sit down and look at us hoping someone will open their mouth telling them the truth.

"What happened?" Jungkook clueless said. But both of them have the concern stick on their face. All of this make me smile even in this situation. They are so caring toward me but all I do is hurting them.

"Jungkook, Jimin, I want you to hear me out without saying anything. Also, I have something to say for the whole members." Looking around a few expressions can be seen from them.

"First." I breathe deeply to calm myself. "I will not continue the treatment. No, let me explain." I cut Jungkook and Jimin that are about to protest.

"It do not work anymore. I don't want to spend the rest of my life suffering for the treatment. I am so sorry." I pause and let out a shaky breathe. I don't dare to see their expressions.

"Now, there is something I want to say. I am so sorry for being selfish before. I am so sorry for not telling you guys about my sickness earlier and about the treatment earlier. I know I hurt your feelings. I know you must be hurt. I am so sorry. All of this is not you guys' fault. It all start with me. I should tell you guys first about the illness." I said in one breathe. Tears dropping to my own hands as I only look at my empty hands. I feel so guilty.

"I d-don't know what I'm thinking. I thought you guys will feel less hurt when you guys don't know. But I am wrong. I am so sorry. I don't meant to hurt you guys. I just... I don't even deserve your apologies. I'm sorry"  I cried. My tears just flowed like there is no tomorrow. I finally let all what in my mind. My physical may be in a mess but my mind are calm and relieved.

" Taehyung, please stop crying. All of that are in the past. We forgive you, just stop crying." Jimin said with tears flowing freely from his eyes. I don't know if he can tell me to stop crying when he cry even more than me. Not to mention the members are the same with him.

This is the start, I guess. The start of everything...

-------------------------------------------------