Chapter 23

Before we start, I want to ask something. What should I do when people tag me? Should I do what they did? Answer question? I'm really clueless when people tagged me. Therefore, I'm sorry if any of you tagged me but I don't do anything. I just don't know what should I do😂 sorry.

Park Jimin POV

"Tae! Wake up, we will go back home today!" I said while shaking Tae's body. Its been 2 days since he pass out. Finally, he can go home today.

"Urghh, we still have time. Let me sleep." He said with a really sleepy voice. His face that show his disagreement really funny that make all of us who were looking at him chuckled.

"Tae, its already noon. You sleepy head, you better wake up before I told Seojin hyung that you want to stay here while we are going back home." Namjoon hyung said in teasing voice. All of us know how much Tae don't like staying at hospital.

He said its boring and the food were tasteless. Well I do agree. Also, one thing that make me touched was what Tae said after complaining about the food.

"I can stay here because of you guys." That is the exactly words he said. He said that while pouting but the meaning of it. Because of us. Its really opened my eyes.

He really appreciate us. What Namjoon hyung said also come back. He want us to hate him so that we will be less hurt when he... He did all of that thinking about us.

"No. I already wake up! Let's go!" Tae's voice make me back to reality. I look at him. His eyes still look sleepy but it were opened wide. His action make all of us laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived, you can imagine how happy Tae is. He smile so wide and walking excitedly to the living room. Jungkook who are also missed the dorm  jumping around randomly.

"Finally! We are home." Tae said and take a sit on the couch. We just follow him and also take a sit. I missed home so much!

"Jin hyung." Tae's voice can be heard. When he called Jin Hyung, all the members were looking at him. His face, filled with excitement and hope. I really hope it last long. 'There is still hope, Tae.' I said in mind while looking at him.

"Yes?" Jin hyung said looking straight into Tae's eyes. "Can you teach me to cook? I really want to cook for you guys at least once." Tae said dreamily and his eyes were shining.

"Awwe, so cute. Of course Tae. You will do great. Well, I'm your teacher, of course will do great." Jin hyung said jokingly. Such a confident person.

That night, it was full with laugh. Finally, the Tae that I know come back. Our family back to the family that I know. There is no trace of problems at all but we all know there is something stay in our mind that time.

"Guys..." Tae suddenly said make all the attentions were on him. He look at us. I can sense a little bit sadness in his eyes. He look worried too.

"How about ARMYs? I don't tell the company too. I'm worried. What if ARMYs is hurt because of me?" He said while looking at his own hand. Namjoon hyung, who sit beside me walk to Tae and hug him.

When he broke the hug, Namjoon hyung proceed to sit on the floor in front of Tae. "Tae, don't worry. We will tell the company first. Its okay, look. Look around you. We are here for you. Also, Tae, our ARMYs will support you no matter what."

When Namjoon said that, Taehyung look at him. At this moment he look so desperate. He want what Namjoon said to be true. When I see this my tears just start escaping my eyes. I tried to slow my sobs and hide my face behind my hands. I don't want Tae to see I'm crying.

He will be hurt and blame himself. I don't want that. But a few second later, I can feel the warm hands hugging me. Soon, I can feel all the members already hug me.

"Thank you guys." Tae said slowly. When he said that, another wave of emotion going through me. I'm so glad I found this family. I'm so glad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Have you notice I unpublished some stories in my profile? That's mean, the ending is sooner that you thought.

This story will end soon.

BTW, will probably update tomorrow again. Sorry for the late update and the short chapter.