Chapter 27

Third person POV

The cries can be hear all the way to Kim Tae Hyung's room. But the cries don't effect him as he busy in his own thought looking at the window alone. He stay on his bed with a hospital cloth. Just look at the window hoping that he can see the stars.

The star that shining so bright but it never last long.

That night, not a single star can be seen, just drops of the rain. The rain noise are the only thing that accompany Taehyung. He know the members will most likely not come to meet him.

But his heart can't help to have a little hope. After all, a heart can't never lie. That is what he wanted. He want all of the members come and they will talk like before. He just want to relieve all of his nervousness about the treatment.

He still have to do it tomorrow. After his treatment few hours ago, his body was exhausted. But he refuse to sleep. He was too consume in his own thought that he don't even realize the members enter his room.

The members enter the room to see Taehyung sitting on his bed while hugging his knees. Even from the stranger's eyes we can see how lonely he is but unfortunately, the members are too busy to notice.

"Tae, how are you doing?" That question seem to snapped Taehyung thought. He quickly look behind to see the members. At that moment you can literally see how much effect the member's presences gave him.

His face that was dull before just turning bright. His smile that was so big can bring a joy to everyone who see it. But not the members apparently. They look at Taehyung with a tired eyes.

"I'm doing great!" Taehyung said with a real excited tone. He was too happy to see the members that he forgot about his tired body.

"See, you are doing great on your own!" Seokjin said without any hint of guilty for forgetting about the younger's treatment. When Taehyung heard this, the shine on his face dissapeared a little bit.

What the members don't know, is his suffer to be alone. How upset he is when they don't want to stay with him. How alone he is while looking at the window.

Without any voice, the members start to find their own place to sleep. Taehyung know how much his members need the rest. But his head can't seem to agree when his mouth decided to throw up some question that already have the answer.

"Can we talk? Just like before." He asked sincerely. When the members heard the question they don't even open their eyes. They just continue to close their eyes.

"We are tired. I'm sorry Tae. You also need a rest. Sleep." Yoongi said with a tired voice. What he said is like a blunt knife that stab Taehyung's heart.
(a/n : that sound so dramatic. I'm such a drama queen😏)

Blunt knife don't look dangerous but it can cause a great pain and long lasting scar.

"But I want to talk with you guys." Taehyung said silently as begging people to hear him. But a reply never come.

That is when Taehyung know, the past is repeating itself but in the other way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the looooooong wait, I'm trying to catch my time. Last week was hectic again. Let's hoping next week will be more free. But yeah, I have exam again in two weeks😒

Thank you so much for waiting though! Thank you for the 10k reads. Coming back home after staying at school until 5pm to see you guys are supporting me really feel good😭. Thank you so much!

Anyway,

Guess who is excited😳 ME FINALLY! It will take a long time but it will arrive😂😂 can you guess what this is?

First, it is bts related. Not the albums. It from BTSx(something)

There are something I want to ask you guys,
1. If I buy the BT21 study planner, is it worth it?
2. Did anybody know where I can order it?
3. I'm planning to buy the BT21 pocket note what character should I choose?

I'm in crisis in choosing character. All of them are too cute😣 I need opinion.

BTW, really hope you guys are healthy and doing great! Thank you so much and I love you guys so much💜