Chapter 31

Before that, Thank you so much for people that wishing me a happy Birthday. I have a great day because of that! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it💕also, there is something I want to ask for you guys' opinion. I know I said before, this may be my last story here. But yeah, I want to ask if you guys want more? I know I'm not really good at write a story but yeah, Would you want more angst?☺

Enjoy~~

--------------------------------------_----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kim Taehyung POV

"You will do just great, Tae-ah! We will wait here after your treatment." Jimin said and hug me. Its been weeks after that day where they coming back early.

Since that day, they have been treating me like before where we all always stick together. I have never feel this happy. Its right then, what people said, you can be happy even in a suffering situation, because of the people you were with.

Today, they gladly be by my side when I'm doing my treatment. The treatment is still exhausting but to think that there are the members waiting for me, I just excited. After the treatment, I feel like I want to run to the room but was stop by Seojin hyung.

"Tae, can I talk with you for a while?" He said looking at me. I immediately nod my head as I agree. I want to talk to him also because Its been a long time since I talk to him.

He  took the handle of my wheelchair and push it forward. About the wheelchair. I use it to get my treatment as my body may be to weak after the treatment.

He push me slowly and lead us to the park where the sun shine bright but the weather are just right. I almost forgot how it felt like to be outside. I rarely go outside since the members always go to practice and we always spending time inside the home.

"It feel nice, hyung." I said unconsciously as I am enjoying this weather. When I said that, I can hear a soft chuckle coming from behind me. I smile at that sound.

"I know. That is why I bring you here." He said softly and his warm voice just make me comfortable. We stop at one bench and he sit on it. I look at him with my smile and waiting for him to start the conversation.

"Tae, you know what I'm going to say right?" He said carefully waiting for my reaction. At first, I am not really sure what he want to say but as soon as he said that It just confirmed what in my thought. My smile that is on my face just turn into a small smile.

"You know that your treatment are not working anymore right?" He said again slowly. With every word he said I can hear the sorrow in it. I know he is having a hard time to accept the fact that I can't be heal with the treatment anymore.

"I know it hyung. I know it." I said not looking at his eyes. I look at my own hand. I know my condition are not getting better by days. I already know it. The pain in my head are more frequent than before.

"Did you members know this? You don't tell them right? You should tell them." He said softly not really forcing. I look at him and I'm pretty sure he can see what I am feeling right now.

"I don't want to worry them. We are having fun together. I don't want to ruin that." I said slowly with a hint of sadness. I really don't want to ruin everything. I know I'm being selfish right now but I can't do it anymore if I see the members sad or even shed a tears.

"I won't force you but I really hope you tell them. And Tae, you will never give up right?" He said and already grabbing my shoulder. That action make me look at him with a face full with questions.

"What make you asked that hyung?" I asked. I know he must aware of something that he asked that questions.

"I know you did something for the members when they are not with you. I saw it yesterday when they go back home for a while. It look like you will-" He said with a fragile voice. He look like he almost crying.

"Hyung, I have a bad feeling this time. I did all of that just in case... But! I will never give up!" I said try to calm him. He look so worried. I hug him, not really hug because I'm on the wheelchair but yeah.

"Don't worry hyung." I said softly. I don't know if what I said comfort him but soon I can already see his smile. We stop the conversation as I think we took too much time. The members are waiting for me at my ward.

While going through the hallway using my wheelchair, I can't help but to think about my condition. Its getting worse day by day. I know the treatment is useless now. I always thinking if I just need to stop the treatment.

But I see how people around me still trust me. They don't want me to give up. Especially, the members. They support me and they always there. Because of them, I want to survive. Because of people around me, I'm still alive and active.

Its a miracle I still can live as normal as I am right now. Its all because of them. That is why I can't tell them about my condition.

"Tae! You are here! How do you feel?" Jin hyung asked as he take the handle of my wheelchair and push me forward to the other members. All of them give me a smile.

That smile, is the smile that I don't want to dissapoint. That smile is the smile that I want to see until the end.

"I'm feeling great."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note

Helloooooo, another update? Yes, finally. There is a hint what will happen in the future so I guess you guys can see what will happen.

Also, Again thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! I really appreciate it. Seriously, its have been a great day I guess.

So I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also I'm sorry for the grammar mistake my brain is moving so slow😞 

Stay healthy and thank you for reading! I love you guys so much.