Chapter 33

Third person POV

"Let's go back!" Jeon Jungkook said excitedly. He almost fly back home. If people don't know anything, they will thought, it is Jungkook are the one who need to go through all the treatment.

Taehyung who standing at the side just smile softly. His heart warm knowing that the members still want to stay with him in the hospital, even though they don't like it.

"Careful! Aish, This kid. Let's go Tae!" Namjoon said and take Taehyung's hand. The members walk together to the car while talking and making noise.

Inside the car, the environment was so happy that laugh can be heard from time to time. All of them talk about any random things that they can think of.

"Finally we arrived. Now, Take a rest if you want, I will be in my room to do some work for our comeback." Namjoon said with a smile, and that make his dimple appeared. Hearing that, all the members start doing their own work except for one member.

Taehyung just stand there and his mind moving in the fast pace. He can't think about anything else except for his condition. He was fighting with himself to tell the members or not.

He slowly walk to his room. His room is clean and neat. He take a seat in front of his desk. He take the necklace that was put inside one box.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung POV

I stare at the necklace. This necklace represent our friendship that I love so much but why every time I see it I feel guilty? Why did it make I  feel bad?

I looked at my window. A wave of sadness flowed through my vein. I walked and take a sit in front of the window. Watching the blue skies, as the clouds move with the wind.

"Taehyung-ah, what is wrong?" I heard a soft voice coming from the door. I look at the door and the oldest brother of this family is there. I gave him a smile and shake my head as a sign its nothing.

"Then why are you looking at the sky like that?" He said and sit beside me. He look at the sky just like me. He then smile "its pretty right?" He asked and look at me.

I reply the smile and nodded my head. After that we are just consumed in silent. A comfortable silent. That is when I decided to talk about what in my mind.

"Hyung, can I stop doing the treatment?" I said with one breath. I'm not making any eyes contact as I continued to look at the sky. I already know what will be his reaction. So when he kind of shouted at me, I just don't really react.

"Why, Tae? Did you give up? You can't do this to us." He said. I can see from the side of my eyes that he is looking at me with wide eyes.

" I'm tired of it, hyung." I said slowly still not looking at him. I keep my face as natural as I can. I put my hand on the window and to feel the warmness of the window in effort to calm myself.

"But what about the members? You said you will fight until the end. You will survive!" He said almost desperate. I can't miss the hope in his last sentence. When I decided to look at his eyes, my eyes already filled with tears.

"I want to fight hyung! I do. You think I don't want to survive?" I said. I am one step closer to breaking down. My lips trembled and my hand clenched into shaking fist, in battle with my overflowing emotions.

"Then why? Why Taehyung-ah?" He said painfully. I see pain in his eyes. I can see the concern in it too. A single tear slid down from his warm chocolate eyes. Before the tear can flow further, his hand already reached for it to wipe it.

"I-it is useless hyung. It is n-not working anymore. I am so afraid, hyung." I bite my tongue, trying to hold the tears that threatened to leave my eyes. But when one pair of hand wrapped around me, I can't hold it anymore.

"Let it all out, Taehyung-ah. Its fine. Hyung is here." He said sobbing slowly. One small tear escapes from my left eyes.  I can feel the warmth of it as it sliding down my cheek. Sniffing every ten second, the tears fall, and fall and fall and I just let them. I clasped his shirt for support.

"I-I'm scared hyung. I-I w-want to stay with you guys." I said between the sobs. My chest feel so tight as my emotion are too much for me to handle. Hearing this, Seokjin hyung's hand reached my head as he pat my head slowly.

"We will be by your side, Tae. Don't be afraid. Everything will be fine."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Another update~

I was listening to sad song to get the feel and guess what song decided to show up so suddenly. It is Anpanman😒 He can't leave my side, sigh😕

BTW I have crisis while writing the ending (I'm the type start writing the ending when I have idea so it keep changing)😂 you don't know how much ending I already make. I will choose the one that I sastify with. Which will take more time.

BUT DON'T WORRY, WE DON'T KNOW WHEN WILL BE THE ENDING😉 DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, ALRIGHT??

Thank you so much for reading guys! Love you guys so much. Stay healthy!