Chapter 32

Read the note alright!😊

Kim Taehyung POV

"When we go back, we will play video game again! We will have so much great time!" Jungkook said. I can 'hear' the smile on his face. We are currently in the hospital room. All of us already on our sleeping place.

The dark room seem lonely but with the voices of the members, it just calm and comfortable for me. When I'm having my treatment before, all of this is just in my imagination.

Now, that the members are really here, it does felt different.

"Now that we are done recording all of our songs, I will discuss with our other producers about the new album arrangement." Namjoon hyung's voice can be heard. He sound excited as our comeback is coming soon.

At the mention of the comeback, my heart broke a little. I don't know if I can do it later. I am so afraid. I look at the white ceiling. I will survive until then right?

"When is our comeback hyung? I am so excited!" I said try to cover my shaking breath.

"When you get better, Tae. I'm pretty sure it is soon right, Tae?" Namjoon said sounding still excited. When he said that, my heart just drop. Just like my tears.

"S-sure." I said. My failed attempt to sound normal maybe noticed by the members when all of them asked the same question at the same time.

"What is wrong, Tae?" When they asked that, I don't know if I should tell them. My heart tell me, they deserve to know, but I did the opposite of it.

"I-i'm just sleepy." I said and pretend to yawning. That enough to convince them as I heard a few relieved sigh from them. After a few minutes, they began to say good night and a few snores can be heard.

When I'm sure they already in a deep sleep, I finally let out small sobs that I hold. I tightly hold the blanket as if my life depends on it. My tears already cover a big part of my pillow. My chest felt so heavy with emotion. I feel like exploding with all of this.

The hope and happiness in their voice, I want it to stay that way forever. With my thought all over the place, I just realize how much I want to stay with them.

"We will stay together until our 10th anniversary, no! Until we are old!"

I still remember the exact words I said in our debut days. That time all of it seem possible but now, I am not sure myself if I can stay with them forever.

My tears that are here right now present how much in sorrow I am right now. I tried to keep my sobs as low as I can.  The only thing I can do right now is clutch my blanket while crying hoping that a miracle will happen.

At this point, all I want is just a little bit more time...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Note

Short update is here!!!

Also one thing that I want to say here is, Taehyung is really happy with the members. He is genuinely happy. He just can't digest the fact that he MAY can't be with them much longer.

P.s : We still don't know what will happened! (We in this context is you guys😉 of course I know what will happen.)

Have a good day everyone! Stay healthy and Thank you for reading😄 I love you guys so much💖