Chapter 22

Note

Before I start, I am so sorry for some of you guys who getnotification about this chapter. I accidentally press the 'publish' button when I'm playing with my brother. I'm really sorry if I dissapoint you guys. Yeah, Its 1st April but this is not April fool. It just my mistake. I'm sorry.

BTW, sorry for the short chapter ahead :'(

Kim Seokjin POV.

This again. This is what I felt before. Its happening again. I looked around to see the boys with tears on their faces.

"Guys, how are you guys?" Seojin hyung's voice snapped my thought. He look around at us and sighed. I guess we look terrible. "Please don't be like this. Look at Tae. He is fine right now. But promise me , that you will stop ignoring or do something that will hurt him." He continue looking at us pleadingly.

What he said make all the attention on him. He look at us one by one while giving us a weak smile. His eyes also red showing how much Tae's sickness effect him.

After that, he leave us to give us some time thinking. I looked around to see all the members were doing nothing. They just look ahead.

You don't how relieve we are when Seojin hyung said that Tae is okay. He said Tae's body may can't hold more pressure so its decided to shut down for a while to give his body a rest that he need.

I can't help but to think it us the cause of it. His body is too tired and we are not helping at all. After hearing the news, all the members just prefer to be alone and cry as much as they want.

But this one particular member never leave Tae's side. Its Hoseok. Since he know the truth, the tears never leave his face. As soon as we enter Tae's room he immediately go to Tae's side.

Even from far I can hear his sobs and his sorry.  He must feel bad after ignoring Tae. I mean all of us feel guilty. When day is getting darker and what left was darkness.

One by one, the members start to sleep with tears. My eyes start to give up also. The last thing I remember was what Hoseok said faintly.

"I'm sorry, Tae."

Kim Taehyung POV

My head feel like its going to exploid. What is this. Suddenly all the thing that happened just came to my mind. They know now.

I try to open my eyes, when my eyes opened, I realize I'm at hospital. Did the other members already know? I look around and my eyes immediately fell into the person beside me who are holding my hand while sleeping.

I look at him and I can tell its Hoseok hyung. I look around to see all the members also sleeping. I'm glad to see they are getting their rest. I look at my hand that was in Hoseok's hand. knowing how much this hyung love when people play with his hair while he is sleeping, I started to play with his hair slowly.

its hurt to see tears on my member's faces. The news must hurt them. 

"hoseok hyung, i'm so sorry." I said slowly not wanting to wake him up. What shock me is his body start shaking and and I can see his tears rolling down to the bed. I check to see if he is awake but his eyes were still close tightly. Is it a bad dream?

"hyun-" He suddenly in sitting position and looked around. when his eyes land on me, his sobs just getting louder and he hugged me. I'm just freeze for a while before hugging him back. He look so fragile. 

"P-please don't l-leave me Tae. I regrets e-everything that I did. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. Please." He said desperately holding into me like his own life depends on it.

"Hyung, I always forgive you. Always hyung." I said and hug him tighter. I guess his sobs just wake the other members cause I can hear the other member's cries. I look at them with glassy eyes.

"You guys are just going to stay there?" I said jokingly eventhough it still sound sad. They look at me and soon I already in a group hug.

My family. This is the people who I want to stay with. Who I want to make memories with. Who will remember me until the end...

---------------------------------------------------------
Note

I finally update. Not going to lie, I can't update because I'm disappointed in myself nowadays. I'm just doing really bad. My results and life.

My exam result is not as good as I expected. So I'm not feeling good. I know this have no connection with updating story, but it just... I don't have motivation. I'm so sorry.

Maybe I should push myself a little bit. Need to study more anyway.

Not going to say my iconic line cause I'm also having a hard time to do it.

Thank you for reading though. I love you guys so much!

Goodbye:)