Chapter 3

Kim Taehyung pov

what should I do? I look around to see the concern in their face. That is what I don't want to see. They already concern about me too much.

"What are you thinking about, Tae? You look like you are in the deep thought." Namjoon asked when I just silent myself.

After the  dinner just now, we gathered in the living room for the discussion. Its just like before. I'm afraid, nervous and don't know what to tell them.

Will I take the risk to tell them the truth and hurt them again?

---------------------------------------

Kim Namjoon POV

I look at Taehyung with worried on my face. I notice how different he act this few days. He look worried and afraid.

After what happened, we really trying to be aware about what happened to each other. We will not ignore if we found something weird is happening to one of our members.

The last time we did that, we almost lost one of the members I will not take that risk again. Never.

"Hyung, you know how happy I am when I'm with you guys right?" He said while looking at his hand. He look so nervous.

"Of course Tae, we are happy to be with you too." I reply with a honest answer. Of course we are happy with the presence of each other. Its such a warm feeling.

"Time is precious and I'm glad I spend most of it with you guys. You guys know that I never regret anything right? I have been through a lot, hyung. I'm okay with it hyung, but you know what I'm not okay with? To see you guys and people around me to be hurt because of it." He said and pause. What he said really make me confuse.

Why he suddenly talk about this?

"What do you mean?" Jin hyung ask with a confuse tone. I guess all of us are confuse right now. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Hyung, what if the past repeat again?" He suddenly asked not really answering the question. His question make me shook for a while.

The past?

"Don't say anything like that, Tae. We will happy from now on. We will not be in pain like before." Jimin replying firmly. He said what I actually thought.

I don't want to go through the past again. Its hurt.

"The past hurt so much right? You guys don't want it to happen again right? I understand it now. I want to rest. Goodnight." He said without emotion. After that he just walk to his room without looking at us.

"What is wrong with him?" Jimin asked the members but the members have the same question on their mind.

"I don't know. Let's just rest." I decide since its already 11 pm. Hearing my answer, the members nodded their heads silently and start to go to their own room one by one leaving me alone in the living room.

"What did he mean?" I asked my self. My brain still trying to analyze all the younger member just said. The way he react and all show something is definitely wrong.

But All I can do right now is hoping that everything will be okay. Just Hoping.

----------------------------------------

Short update. Sorry.

Stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy!

I love you guys so much😭😭