Chapter 30

Kim Namjoon POV

"This is reality. I am so excited! We can do anything. I will cook for you guys, cause the last time, you guys don't taste it yet right? You will be blown away." He said smirking. He then run to the kitchen leaving us with a heart full with scratches.

"I don't know, hyung. I feel so upset. Upset of myself. Look at him. He look so happy just because we came back early. It just show how much he need us." Jungkook said with a sad and upset voice. I am totally felt the same.

Its really, I don't know how to explain it. But I just felt so sad. I know seeing his happy expression should make me happy but now, It like open my eyes to see how sad he is before.

I can't believe we just did it again.

"Tae, let me help you!" Jin shouted so Taehyung who are already in the kitchen can hear him. Jin already stand up when his voice can be heard.

"No! You guys just sit there and rest for a while before I am done. This will be the first time you guys will taste my food! So it will be surprise!!" He said still with his excited voice. I just realize how much I missed this kind of voice from him.

I just realize how much different his voice before from this.

"I am fine, you guys should rest. Don't worry about me."

That is what he always said. Every damn time. Now, All I can see from that line is a biggest lies. It is a lie. Not the truth. The obvious lie. But we are too blind to see it. Too stupid to realize it.

"Hyung... I'm afraid. What if anything happened to taehyung? I am so scared." Jimin said weakly. His tears keep flowing and his hands keep continue wiping it non-stop.

"We all are afraid, Jimin. But I just realize what we need to do. We run away, and work hard all these times because we don't want to face the truth. But it is time for us to face it. Taehyung need us right now. We can't run from it anymore. Let just be strong for our Taehyung." I said while looking at them one by one. They look at me and nodded their head.

"Guys! Food is ready! Let's eat~" Taehyung's voice make all of us breath deeply to calm ourself. We look like a mess and Taehyung can't see that.

"Tada~~ it look awesome right?" He said and make a gesture like showing off. That is so cute. I look at the food he make and it does look delicious and extra. His personality showing through his food.

"That look awesome!" Jin said and take a seat. Soon all of us already seated. We start testing the food he make. It taste a little bit weird but kind of delicious. It unique just like him.

"Woah, it taste delicious, Tae. At this point, you will beat me in cooking!." Jin hyung said after tasting the food. At his compliment, Taehyung look so shy and give us his smile.

"Hehehe, I am that good, people." He said. What he said make all of us laugh. We eat just like before. Forgetting what happened and enjoying this moment.

Why does it called moment? Because we will always remember moments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I got tagged.

So a few days before I was tagged by KWON_GIDI