Chapter 39

Park Jimin POV

I miss him. His smile, his face never leave my mind. What he said before he go repeated in my mind without an intention to stop.

"Please keep those smiles for me. Promise me alright. I love you guys so much..."

Smile, I don't even know how to do it. Is this how it felt? This hurt so much. I feel like I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to live with this pain.

When he leave, I feel like my soul just go with him. The tears never leave my eyes. The pain never go. The hurt is still here.

'Tae, I want to see you.' These words remain being a wish that will never come true. My wish to see him is killing me.

When I look around, all the members are in the same condition as me. Since he leave, not any of us talking to each other. 'Tae, we can't live without you. Why did you leave us?"

The tears just come back and I don't even have energy to wipe it. I stand up and leave the living room as I walk to his room. When I enter the room, his scent is still there. It just make me sobbing more than before.

His warmness, I still can feel it. When I look around, I can imagine him doing his daily things just like before. How I wish all of this is just a dream. How I wish he still there laughing at my joke.

I walked to his desk where all his items were still there stay untouched. I take a seat and put my head on the desk. I just let my tears flowing to the desk. I cry and cry until I have no energy left. At the end I was left with a small sobs.

That is when I notice, there is a piece of paper on top of his desk. The paper have his handwriting on it. I trace the words that he wrote. I can see his struggle to write this as the handwriting is almost unreadable.

'Open the drawer.'

Without saying anything, I open the drawer and there is a single box in it. A single box with a tag. When my eyes trace over the tag, His face come back into my mind.

'Kim Taehyung's last thought.'

That is what it says. I take the box carefully and put it on the table. I look at it for a while. My eyes that already swollen, produce tears again. I open the box and the only thing inside it is one pen drive. A purple pen drive.

I take the pen drive and hold into it like my life depend on it. I took my laptop in my room and bring it into the living room where all the members are.

I put the pen drive into the computer. In the pen drive there is only one file with  'Taehyung's Last thought'  label. My hands are shaking. I open the file and found three separated videos. Even without opening it, I already know it is him. I open the first video and there he is.

Kim Taehyung, on the screen. When I saw his face, I can't even hold my tears and I cry again. This is the person that I miss so much. To see him moving on the screen make it feel like he still alive.

"Hermm, Hello? " He said awkwardly. When the members heard his voice, all of them rush to my side. I can hear their shaking breathe. "H-hyung..." Jungkook said desperately from my side. That is the first word I heard from him after...

"This is so awkward" He stop and chuckle. His face do look awkward. His action make me smile even my face was wet because of tears that still there. That is Tae that I know.