Chapter 2

Kim Taehyung POV

"H-hyung, I heard it wrong right? Nothing is wrong with me right?" I said with a shaking voice. I look at him desperately. When he don't say anything I just broke. Just like that.

"No, why?! Why this always happening to me? Hyung, please say that its wrong. Please. I want to be happy too hyung. What did I do to receive this?!" At this point, I already sobbing. The tears flowing like a river and my mind can't working really well.

I keep denying it when a pair of hand wrapped around me and a soft voice can be heard.

"Shhh, Tae, I know you can get through this just like before. I know it Tae. I'm here Tae." He said.

"H-hyung, what if I can't be strong like before? You think I'm just worried about myself? I'm worried about people around me. They are the one who will be hurt by me. I don't want that to happen." I said still sobbing. Its true. To think that I need to see all the members, my family, friends suffer in front of me because of me hurt me more.

I don't want to see that.

-----------------------------------------

[Time skip]

Scared. That is the only thing in my mind. Scared that I will die. Scared that I will not have enough time. Scared that I will hurt more people.

No matter how many times I denied it, its still the truth where I can't change. This is my fate. I can't run from it. This few days, I keep thinking, why did this happened to me? What did I do wrong? Why?

At the end there are still no answers for the questions. I guess Life is this complicated. We will never know the answer. What we can do is just get through it.

Now, I barely went out from my room. I'm not sad, its just empty. I don't know what to do.

In front of the members , I tried really hard to be the normal me. Its hard. It's really hard to be yourself when you don't even remember how you used to be before all of this happened.

"Taetae hyung, lets eat~" Kookie said snapped me back to reality. I look at him and give him a small smile. That is what I can give right now.

If I can I want to tear up right now. But I don't want to disturb them.

"Okay~ wait for me at the table." I said trying to control my voice. He look at me for a while before nodded and smiled. He look so cute with that smile.

When he walk away, I look at my necklace. Its the friendship necklace that we bought when we have a vacation at Jeju Island. I can't help but to smile at the memories.

The necklace have a simple pendant that state our name. Its 'Tae' for me, 'Kook' for Jungkook, 'Joon' for Namjoon hyung and all the short form of the member's name.

Afraid that the member will be worried about me, I quickly stand up and make my way to the dining room where all the members waiting for me.

When I arrived there, all of them look at me with a bright smile. Its really calming and it warm my entire body immediately. All of my problems gone just like that. That is the power of a sincere smile.

"Why are you so late? I'm hungry." Hoseok hyung said while looking at me with a fake angry face. I just smile and chuckle before answer his question.

"I'm just need to clean my table. Its messy! Oh and you guys can eat first before me nest time. You don't have to wait for me." I said half lying. I am not cleaning my table, I just thinking and in my own world. They don't need to know that.

"No, Tae! We will always waiting for you. Hurry, lets eat! I'm starving. " Jin hyung said while his eyes slightly sparkling when he look at the food.

"Before that, Kim Taehyung, we need to talk after this." Namjoon said firmly. He called me Kim Taehyung. They must notice all of my changes. What should I do? Telling a truth or hide the truth. The truth that will hurt them.

----------------------------------------

Note READ THIS!!!!

Yes people, Boringgg chapter..sigh School start today and I'm tired already. Its just a first day.

And FYI, This year I will have this BIG exam. So I may be can't update all of the time. I'm so stress about everything. I don't want to dissapoint my parents so I will study hard. Just want to tell you earlier, that I can't update often.

And My story will be so boring. I'm sorry about that.

Stay positive, stay happy and please stay healthy! I love you guys.

The past that was ignored. [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara