Chapter 24

Kim Taehyung POV.

I look at white ceiling. When alone and there are so many thoughts in my mind. I have such a great time with them just now. I feel free now, after telling them all what in my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kim Namjoon POV

"We are going to tell Bang pdnim today. If you guys have anything to say later just say it." I said while in the car. We are heading to Bighit building. We were supposed to have a practice but I decided its time to tell the company about Tae.

I already discuss with Tae this morning. At first he look so worried but finally he agree.

When we arrived, we immediately walk to Bang pdnim's office. Honestly, I know Bang pdnim will not do anything bad about this. He is like our father figure all this time.

This company. The company that trust us and protect us. I trust them to support Tae no matter what.

"Come in." We heard after I knock the door. I opened the door slowly and as soon as Bang pdnim saw us he stand up and offer us a big and warm smile.

"Boys! What are you doing here? You missed me right?" He said playfully and laugh. I almost laugh with him but the other members just laugh awkwardly because of what we are going to tell him.

We are scared, nervous and... Everything.

"Erm, actually we have something important to tell you." I said slowly but full with seriousness. I look at Tae that was literally shaking beside me. I hold his hand for while to calm him and it seem to work. He look at me for a while and nodded his head.

Sensing the tense in the room, Bang pdnim immediately offer us to sit. "Go on." He said. There is no trace of his joke before. Its completely a different side of him.

"Actually... Tae is not in a good condition. He-" I just about to say but was stopped by Tae. I look at him with a confuse face. He smile weakly at me and continue looking at Bang pdnim.

" What is it, Tae? Are you sick? If that is the matter we can cancel all the practice until you are better." Bang pdnim said sensing something is wrong. I really love this thing about him. He is so caring.

"No, I am really sorry to tell you this..." He paused and take a deep  breath. "The c-cancer come back." He said shakingly. When he said that my heart drop again.

I don't know why, but every time I heard that, Its feel like... Its not real. But I know its real. I don't even know what I'm feeling.

After what Tae said, the room consumed in silent. You can literally hear shaking breathe that Tae let out. If this is hard for me, It must be harder for him. I look at him to see that he already avoid all the eyes contact.

"W-what? Are you guys joking? Is it April fool today? This is not funny." Bang pdnim said while shaking his head. He look at us one, by one. Seeing no playful face and smile, He look back at Tae.

-----------------------------------------

Note

I'm going to stop here cause I'm not feeling good and really need a sleep.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. In the last chapter I said I will update the day after the last update but I'm so busy that I don't have time.

OMG, THIS WEEK HAVE BEEN SO TIRING. I feel like crying. I need to stay at school until evening (extra classes, school activities) like almost everyday  and do my school works at night until midnight. Plus, people around me keep telling me to study because of my result. Why they don't understand that I'm tired? I just want to rest for a while.

But I will gain something from all of this right? I hope so.

Sorry for the rant. Sorry if you don't like this chapter or my rant.

Again I am so sorry for the late and boring update. But to tell you, I actually have something in mind about this story but I don't really have that much free time. So please be patient with me. I will make sure I finish this book💪💪

Thank you for reading! I love you guys so much!!