Meet #TeamInsidesAndEntrails

Red_Harvey is first and foremost a nerd. In her most nerdiest of moments, she happens to write speculative fiction. She also moonlights as a mom and teacher, and coincidentally, is in love with another nerd.

And now, let's meet the rest of #TeamInsidesAndEntrails...

RaeKitano

Rae Kitano has been an author since 2008 beginning with choose your own challenge stories for her children. From there Rae hit the internet hard and began self-publishing on various platforms. Rae found moderate success on Wattpad before branching out to self-publish and in 2014 published with Dreamspinner Press under the name Michelle Rae.

Rae is currently working as a script writer on a web comic and continuing to rework her stories for self-publication.

Holly_Gonzalez

Holly Gonzalez writes speculative fiction, namely sci-fi, fantasy, and horror. Watching life ooze by through skewed eyeballs and a brain in the muck, she scavenges tidbits from the dregs and re-animates them into new entities. Her goal is to twist perception and make the heart beat a little faster through the enigma of words. If she can string guts onto bones fast enough, she might afford a mighty Boom-Stick someday.

tamoja

My name's Tamoja and I prefer my flesh uneaten. Unless it's the flesh I'm eating---which I prefer well done. Burnt actually. My first love is reading which makes me happier than a Zombie at an all you can eat brain buffet!

In my two years on Wattpad I've written sci-fi, horror, chicklit, humor, and thriller. I have yet to tackle the zombie. But man do I devour them from my reading list. I'm crazy happy to be included in this wattzombie extravaganza and hope you don't mind your brain fried --the zombies prefer it that way ❤

benaddict31

Fan of Agatha Christie's work. Well, who isn't. Not a people person. Prefers reading books and watching television shows, instead of socialising.

Favourite genres - Mystery\thriller and Horror. Writing gives me peace and Coffee keeps me going.

benjammies

Writer, college student, and cat lover from the South east. AWOLNATION fan. Soccer god, and cookie dough addict.  

mistichamberlain

Misti is an experienced Artist, with a demonstrated history of working in museums and the higher education community. She is an advocate for Arts in Education and strongly believes that art can make a difference. She is a strong arts and design professional working toward a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) focused in History/Art History from Union Institute & University.

amberkbryant

A renowned paranormal hunter from the zombie-plagued fields of Wisconsin, Amber K. Bryant has been disemboweling undead creatures in the Pacific Northwest since 2003. When not busy with her Sasquatch partners ridding the world of monsters, she writes about ridding the world of monsters, and has a cool librarian gig on the side. A glutton for punishment, Amber keeps entering writing contests and even wins them once in a while. She is the grand prize winner of the Decameron 2.0, and also managed to convince Margaret Atwood and R.L. Stine that her writing sucks less than a toothless zombie sitting in front of a brain-flavored milkshake. She is involved on Wattpad as a writer, reader, Ambassador, and Star. You can find her there under the unoriginal username amberkbryant, where you can view a braggadocian list of her non-zombie killing minor achievements, read her multi-genre stories, and link to her social media.  

Team-specific prompts issued by AngusEcrivain

#1 - An Unexpected Weapon - In this case, a bust.

#2 - A piece of music - In this case, Another Nail in the Coffin, by Coal Chamber

#3 - And finally, the following quote:

'I think we should make some new rules before they get back. I hereby declare we have spaghetti Tuesdays every Wednesday. First we have to find some spaghetti.'