Meet #TeamVoodoo

elaroadshow, a.k.a WC Markarian -- enjoys a good cup of coffee, cutting his lawn, and sharing the worlds that emerge in his head.

Twisted_Pandora -- a mother by day and a monster slayer by night. She works hard to keep her crew in tip-top shape, and in her spare time, she uses a secret go go gadget to travel new worlds with undiscovered new characters.

BellaBelk -- started her writing carrier at a tender age, and her stories of then have gather a readership she'd never expected. She loves to write fanfiction, as well as stories that take place decades before she was even born. She can be found all over the net with her stories.

ChristopherArmstron8-- a young adult who enjoys the outdoors, history, and writing. he has been writing since first grade, when he was given boring writing prompts. Currently, he writes historical fiction, science fiction, and short stories.

silentis -- a crewmate of the team, her stories can be found in many of the Tevun Krus releases. At the moment, you can find her StarWars fanfics on Wattpad.

thetempered -- she loves Gothic and supernatural literature, and is an 80's pop culture tragic who loves The Princess Bride. Her favourite villain is Darth Vader and her favourite hero is Indiana Jones. Her writing is a melting pot of genres: Gothic, Paranormal, Gaslamp, Magic, Fantasy, Historical, Vampire, Witch, Werewolf and Sorcery.

...Aaaaand, welcome Team Leader...

angerbda!

Queen of her small realm, she spends more time cleaning after the royal progeny or the Cerberus guarding the Kingdom door than she'd like. In her spare time, she sets on the white page the colours of the stars, retelling stories of faraway worlds...

Mandatory Team-specific prompts issued by MadMikeMarsbergen

#1 - An Unexpected Weapon - In this case, a bag of quarters

#2 - A piece of music - In this case, Iron Maiden - Dance of Death

#3 - And finally, the following quote:

'Voodooland was just poppy fields. A simple matter of heroin smuggling.'