Meet #TeamFantasy

ShaunAllan - A Wattpad featured writer, and the writer of such Watty-award winning work, Sin

MadMikeMarsbergen - a Wattpad ambassador, and an editor and contributor for Tevun-Krus on the Ooorah profile.

AllanFisher - a Canadian writer extraordinaire, with WP featured stories like A Small Town.

Pixee_styx - a popular Horror writer and another WP ambassador. She's won Ooorah awards, and has been shortlisted for The Wattys.

TheOrangutan - WP Ambassador (to say the least), with several published short stories under his belt. 

LeighWStuart - a mom, WP featured writer and (you guessed it) WP Ambassador. Also a proud Wattcrastinator!

JesseSprague - popular sci-fi/horror writer, Watty Winner, and published on Amazon. 

krazydiamond - crazy, like a diamond, a Watty winner (sensing a trend?), and the head of this fanta-bulous team!

What you see here are mandatory prompts for#TeamFantasy issued by :

#1 - One of your team members must feature a high-speed car chase in their story.

#2 - One of your team members must feature a claim of a large lottery win in their story.

#3 - One of your team members must include a potential lie of once sharing a stage with Brian May in their story.