Siblings! [Latrelle]

Requested

"I'm sorry baby, I have to go" You pulled away from Latrelle's embrace grabbing your purse and jacket.

Latrelle grumbled but let you go willingly, "Can you at least tell me where your going?" He stood up following you out the house.

"Home of course. My mama just called me telling me to come home now." The warm air hot your face lightly as you walked out, "Bye," you waved at your boyfriend.

As you walked out the house, you begin to think about how you were going to tell Ruby about your relationship, yes you were older but he was still your brother.

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, as you pulled it out a small pulled to your face.

It was your wonderful boyfriend.

You answered the call "Hello? I just left what can you possibly need?"

"If you wanted to leave to see short stack you could've been up front."

You enter your room closing the door behind you. "What do you mean?"

"I saw you enter Ruby's house." Latrelle says loudly, "I can't believe you'd pick him over me."

"Latrelle baby you have this all wrong" You exclaim, "It's not what it looks like."

You can basically hear him rolling his eyes, "Is it? Then why are you there. You hang out with them all the time, you never spend time with me anymore."

"Ruby is my brother I have to spend time with him." You confess. "His best Friend is Cesar so I'm basically dragged along with their antics."

The other end of the phone is silent.

"I'm sorry." Is all he says.

You smile, "It's fine, I get it Your we're jealous."

"I wasn't jealous!"

"Sure you wasn't."