Chapter Seventeen

Before he could get far, you pulled away.

"Right now? Like, right now, right now?" You asked him.

"Uh, yeah! Of course right now, so let's go!" Scout grabbed your wrist.

"Okay! Okay, just don't drag me," you told him as you ripped your hand from his grip.

"Whatevah you say, toots," he said, walking towards the track. You walked beside him. In comparison to your height, he was a whole head taller than you. Naturally, Heavy looked like a giant to you. "So, whadeya think of everyone?"

"You want to know?" You asked, a little surprised he would care. After getting a nod in response, you answered. "Okay, um, well. Miss Pauling's formal, supportive, and has everything planned out. It's good for her, but I can tell that if something goes wrong, it'll be hard for her to bounce back as efficiently." You concluded by giving a little nod of your head when you finished.

"Ya can tell all of that? Wow, how do ya do it?"

"Being an introvert doesn't mean you're just quiet for no reason... you observe. Miss Pauling is always stiff and on a tight schedule. It just seems like if something goes out of place she can't fix it and stay on the same routine."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense. What about the others?"

"I think Pyro has mental issues to make them so joyful about killing people... not to mention being a severe pyromaniac. Soldier's just insane, stupid, or both, but fun to be around. Engie's calm, but I have a feeling he has a dark side of some kind."

"Oh snap, didn't think I'd ever hear that about 'im." Scout laughed.

"Well, that's just me, a-anyway. I am short and Heavy could crush his head with his hand easily. He has a somewhat short temper. It seems to stem from a protective personality, as he's shown with his gun Sasha, but he probably has a teddy-bear type personality on good days."

"I mean, I don't know about teddy-bear, but he's quiet."

"Hm... oh! Sniper is a little...hm. I don't know how to explain it. He's serious, but has the normal personality of like he'll prank everyone. Know what I mean?"

"Oh yeah." He chuckled.

"Demo is almost constantly drunk, but he can still work and think well enough to fight and build bombs. He's nice I guess."

"Nice?"

"Well I don't know how to say it. Anyway, Spy has the personality of a cunt on the surface, but as for anything else, I can't really tell. I can't read his face or see any other emotion except that of a back-stabber. Not to mention he turns invisible, so," your eyes flicked to a suspicious corner of the building as you both got outside, "I'd hate for him to get blackmail on me!"

"What if he does?" Scout smirked as you watched the silhouette of a person ripple back into the building.

"I don't know, but I drove him away at least," you laughed.

"I didn't even know he was there! Good job Strats."

"Heh, thanks. Anyway, Medic... oh crazy, deranged Medic. Where do I start?" Scout started to chuckle. Huh, I didn't think I could actually hold a conversation with Scout. "For starters, he gives off this deranged evil-scientist schtick that I wouldn't be so scared of if it weren't for the fact that it seems validated. He does not like me. I swear if I wasn't on his team he would personally infiltrate the BLU team's base just to kill me."

"Sounds like him. He doesn't really like anyone, though, so don't hurt your own feelin's. He certainly nevah tries to heal me. Now, what do ya think of me?"