"Night Mils." I kissed her back. "I love you."

"Love you." Mila gave me a sleepy smile.

Harry then came up to me.

"Good luck on your paper. Let me know when you finish it and i'll come walk you back to your room."

"Okay."

He then pressed a kiss to the side of my head and told me he loved me before picking up a sleepy Mila who laid her head on his shoulder, tucking her thumb in her mouth.

I smiled as I watched them leave and then opened my laptop, getting to work on my paper again.

I hadn't written anything in so long, and for some reason the words didn't want to come out right. Every time I wrote a sentence and went back to read it I found something wrong with it and deleted it.

After a while I started to get a headache, so I put on the reading glasses I used for instances like this.

Once the glasses were on I took a drink of water and then rested my head down on the desk to think of what to write for my third argument point.

•••

The feeling of my glasses being taken off my head woke me up, and I creaked open my eyes to see Harry setting them on my desk. He then went to my laptop and hit the save button on my document before closing the lid.

I blinked before he came to pick me up in his arms, carrying me out of my office and closing the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled as we moved through the dimly lit halls.

"It's two in the morning. I came down to check on you because you hadn't texted me yet and you weren't answering my calls, and I found you asleep at your desk."

I yawned before hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

He carried me to my room and let us in before he flipped back the blankets on the bed and laid me down.

I then felt him take off my shoes and pull the blankets over me.

"Goodnight, Princess." He then came up and kissed my forehead, and that was the last thing I felt before I fell back asleep.

•••

"Emma! Let's go!"

I sat at my vanity, pinning my hair into the perfect messy bun while Harry knocked on my bedroom door.

When I didn't reply because I was focused on my hair the doorknob jiggled for a moment before the door opened.

"Did you not hear me calling for you?" He asked as he walked in.

"Mhmm." I hummed as I tucked a strand under the bun.

"Emma we're moving boxes today, you don't need get ready like we're going to party."

"I'm almost ready, calm down." I waved my hand at him and he rolled his eyes.

Once my hair was finally how I wanted it I stood up and put on my shoes before following him out the door.

Today we were moving me out of the on campus apartment.

Harry was in jeans and a white tee shirt, and as much as I liked when he dressed in his suits, I also liked when he was casual.

Harry and I got into a car that took us to the air base where we got on a plane to take us to New Hampshire.

Once we landed we got into another car that was being followed by a moving truck, and began to make our way to the apartment.