Harry and I walked on each side of her, Mila walking slowly until I told her to stop.

"Okay, do you want to get on yourself or have me help you?" I asked her.

"I do it." She said, so I instructed her how to get on the saddle, but the first time she tried she fell off and onto the ground.

"You okay?" Harry asked her as he picked her up, dusting her off.

"That hurt." She poked out her bottom lip.

"Why don't you let us help you your first time and then you can practice getting on the saddle by yourself another time. And i'll make sure to bring a mat when you do."

I laughed at this and Harry picked Mila up and set her in the saddle while I placed her feet in the stirrups.

"Are you ready to go on your very first horse ride?" I asked her and she grinned. "Then give a gentle tug on the reigns and Tony will start to walk."

Mila did as I said and Tony began to walk, Mila squealing.

"Good job, Mils!" I smiled.

As I helped Mila guide the horse, I looked up and smiled at Harry only to see him smiling at us.

I asked him if he would get some pictures and videos of Mila and I while we walked with Tony in circles around the dirt training ground.

Mila had a blast, and at the end of the afternoon once we had to end the lesson and go, she cried because she didn't want to leave.

Harry carried her to the car after we had calmed her down and put Tony back in his stall.

"I promise Emma and I are going to bring you back to see Tony soon. Okay?"

Mila nodded as he placed her in the car seat and buckled her in.

I was starving as Harry drove us back to the White House, and asked if he could pull in somewhere to grab some food.

Since we all liked it, Harry drove through Chick-fil-a.

Harry didn't like to eat while he was driving, so I set his bag of food in the back seat beside Mila.

As we came to a red light Harry looked up in the rear view mirror to check on Mila when I saw his jaw drop.

"Mila are you eating my fries?!" He turned around and looked at her and I did the same, seeing Mila's hand in Harry's Chick-fil-a bag.

She slowly shook her head no, her cheeks puffed out from the french fries she had shoved in.

"Your hand is in the bag!" He exclaimed and she shook her head no again.

"Mila pass me one." I said and she handed me one of Harry's fries.

"Hey!" Harry turned to look at me but I just gave him a big smile.

Harry snatched the bag with his meal in it and set it in his lap so Mila and I couldn't get to it.

Even though he hated doing it, he ate while driving so Mila and I couldn't steal his food anymore.

When we got back to the White House, Harry and Mila walked me back to my office so I could finish my paper.

I sat down behind my desk while Harry set Mila down from his arms where he had been carrying her.

"Alright, i've got to take you up to your Aunt Paige so she can get you ready for bed." Harry said to Mila. "So tell Emma goodnight."

"Night night, Wemmy." Mila came up and kissed my cheek.