And the Culprit Is...

Start from the beginning

"We all know (Y/N) is pretty good in tennis, so she's got good stamina," Karou commented. Not gonna lie, I kinda blush in embarrassment. Kyoya-sempai opens up his black notebook.

"Haruhi's junior high records over 11 seconds for a 50-meter dash," he explains. The words "SLOWPOKE" could be hovering over her head. Her shock expression comes to no surprised. While the boys were fawning over Haruhi being cute for being slow, Kyoya-sempai calls me over. Really? Did he not know my lazy butt was already comfy on the couch?

"What is it?" I ask him as I walked over to his seat.

"Would you be willing to memorize this for the race tomorrow?" He handed me over a piece of paper. "Since you have good memory, I'm sure you can aid us when we competed against the other clubs including the Football Club. I open the folded piece of the paper.

HUH?! The blueprints to the school!? This is like a crime or something!

3rd Person POV

The day of the festival began with fireworks and intense staring. To eliminate the competition, the 18 groups must compete in a series of physical and mental events. The two groups with the highest amount of wins get to compete against each other in the final match.

The final match was no surprise. It would be Host Club vs Football Club. The girls cheering for the Host Club and the boys cheering for the American Football Club.

Five clues were given to them. Each club must utilize these clues to determine where the crown is hidden. Whichever club reaches the crown first will be determined the winner to the salon room. The five clues were "B[]H", "Go up and sink", "Tenjiku", "KCN", and "Between the Holy Mother and the Angel".

Both clubs determine the crown must be in the Sunset Venice on the west side of campus. However, (Y/N) is thinking something different. She consults about it with Haruhi as they were making their way on the canoes.

"Four of the clues support the theory of the crown being in the west side of campus. However, that area is too big for even us to spread out all search the entire place. The fifth clue must be the key." She explains to Haruhi. The entire host club is listening on their conversation.

"What does 'Between the Holy Mother and the Angel' mean?" Haruhi asks them. While they were pitying Haruhi because she never been to Italy to get the reference, Tamaki makes a note of how the destination in the west gym has famous locations of Italy in small scale. Haruhi figured out the clue. She would ask (Y/N), but she knew she was thinking about it in her own mindset.

"Oh! Mother and Angel! Maria Angel! That means the Football Club is heading that way too! The crown must in Accademia Bridge." Haruhi concludes. Both clubs were on their canoes heading straight to the destination.

"Wait a minute! Hold on-" (Y/N) wanted to say something until each Host Club member took an oar and stroked the canoe all the way to the bridge.

When they arrived there, they noticed the Accademia Bridge was under construction and won't be open for two more days. (Y/N) tried to warn them since she memorized the map, but they didn't listen. While everyone is coming up with a new strategy, (Y/N) went to the wall to think it over again.

"Can I help?" (Y/N) looks over to Haruhi. Even though she was exhausted from the canoe trip, she wanted to help.

"Sure. I was just thinking about a particular clue. I'm stuck on what 'Go up and Sink' means because it's inconsistent. It's two different directions." (Y/N) says.

"Sink would be to dive underwater while go up is towards the stairs-" Haruhi and (Y/N) look to each other in awe. Both finally got it. Haruhi was about to say something until (Y/N) covers her mouth.