Spiteful Kiss

Tamaki's jaw literally drops to the floor when he saw his precious 'daughter' is going to the other side of the room. The Host Club are wondering why Haruhi suddenly left their party. Even the girls are surprised to see Haruhi leave their side of the room.

The little party of Class F is silent when they notice the presence of the brunette Host. The Tonan students were curious as to why an Ouran Academy student was coming to their party.

"Hello, my name is Haruhi Fujioka." the brunette bows respectfully to them. They greet to her in return. "I don't mean to interrupt, but I was wondering if it would be alright to join you guys?" she asks calmly.

"EH?!!!" the entire room said in unison. While everyone was surprised to hear Haruhi's request, (Y/N) grabs a clean plate to fill it with samples of (Boy's Name)'s cooking. She walks over to Haruhi with the plate of food in hand.

"Of course! We're friends after all. And I'm sure (Boy's Name) would love to hear what you have to say about your cooking." (Y/N) responses. She gives the food to Haruhi. Tamaki goes on to full panic-mode.

"Haruhi! What do you think you're doing? You can't just go and leave our party! And what if that food is badly cooked. You could get food poisoning!" Tamaki screeches out loud. Haruhi ignores his banter as she takes a bite of the yakisoba noodles. After swallowing it, she gives a smile.

"It's delicious." Haruhi says. The party guests note how Haruhi is being truthfully honest. She takes a bit of the corndog and said she likes the side dishes as well.

"So a rich kid likes (Boy's Name)'s cooking?" Gino asks Do. A shrug was his response.

"No you dunce! Haruhi is (Y/N)'s childhood friend. Like her, Haruhi earned a scholarship to attend Ouran Academy. She's a commoner like us." (F/N) responds.

"EEHH??!!!" the Tonan Class F students were shocked. (Boy's Name) went up to Haruhi and taps on her shoulder. She shifts her attention from the food to him.

"So you really like my cooking? How is it? It's not too salty or anything?" he asks her. Haruhi shakes her head.

"No, it really is delicious. You have to share your secrets with me. I want to learn more recipes to cook them for my dad." Haruhi asks him. The Ouran Academy girls were fawning over how Haruhi is so considerate of her father. Feeling his pride growing bigger with each second, (Boy's Name) could not resist the request.

Tamaki, on the other hand, is not happy a boy is getting close to his precious 'daughter'. That is when Tamaki immediately charges up to (Boy's Name) and grabs his shirt. It panics everyone to see the blonde Host being so aggressive.

"(Boy's Name)! You stay away from Haruhi! You said you liked (Y/N), and yet you are casually trying to seduce her best friend! As Haruhi's daddy, I forbid you from seeing her." Tamaki accuses. (Boy's Name) looks at him with the same rage.

"Huh? I'm not trying to get with Haruhi. (Y/N) is the only girl for me. I would never stoop so low as to cheat on her with her best friend. And what do you mean you're Haruhi's dad?" (Boy's Name) asks Tamaki. (Boy's Name) breaks free when Tamaki loosened his grip on him.

"Alright now, I believe the wisest course of action is to calm down from this pointless bickering." Kyoya comments. Everyone focuses their attention to the Shadow King. (Boy's Name) tsk at him.

"You think you're better than us just because you're smart and rich. You would never know what it's like to work in order to make ends meet. Don't go talking around like you know the world." (Boy's Name) says to Kyoya with disdain. Kyoya pushes up his glasses before looking at him with confidence.