Observing Kyoya's Date

Your POV
"Huh? Sorry, I can't hear you. What was it again?
....
"...Eh? You can't come?" I spoke to (F/N) on the other end of my smartphone.

Usually, I would relax on Sunday since I don't have school. However, (F/N) texted me last night to ask is we could go see a play together. She wanted to see the kabuki play that was happening today. Now, she is telling me that she caught a cold. She won't be able to come. I love her, but it's so frustrating because I could have slept in today.

"Alright, then. I'll be heading back home. Hope you get better. Bye." I hang up the phone. I took a deep sigh. Afterwards, I look up to see a young couple holding hands together and smiling. I look around to see more couples. This is really awkward for me.
There the couple standing in front of me, there's an elderly couple straight ahead, and then there's Kyoya-sempai walking alongside Sumierko, and ....

Wait a second...
I look to my left to see Kyoya-sempai walking next to Sumierko like they were on a date.
What!? Why!?
"Why!?" I hear crying behind me. I turn around to see the green-haired team captain of the tennis club. He's weeping tears and biting down on a white handkerchief.
"Jun-sempai, what are you doing here?" I question him. He looks surprised to see me as well.
"Oh. (Y/N)-chan." He gets to close to my face with that weeping face of his. "Why? Why is Ootori so popular with the ladies?"

"Uhm... because he is in the Host Club. More importantly, what are you doing here?" I ask him. He furrows his eyebrows.
"I am following Miss Hanabusa." I stare at him with disgust. This is very awkward.
"Okay. Are you stalking her?"
"No." He quickly responds to my question. He begins to twiddle his fingers. "I was trying to find a way to ask Miss Hanabusa out. I fell for her when I watched her match at the tournament last year. The only problem is that I can't seem to find the right time to ask her out on a date. That's why I came here." Jun-sempai explains.
I look over to see Sumierko handing the attendant two tickets to the play. Kyoya-sempai and Sumierko were walking inside the building together. Was Kyoya-sempai really lying to me this whole time about his relationship with Sumierko. Perhaps he didn't want to tell me because the Host Club would find out about it.
"(Y/N)-chan." I was a bit startled by the voice that spoke next to me. It was Jun-sempai trying to get my attention. "This isn't the time for us to stand here and feel sorry for ourselves. Come on, let's head on inside." Jun-sempai gets out of the line and starts to head over to the front.
"Wait, Jun-sempai." He looks at me straight in the eye.
"We can't just let them be in a dark room together. We're going to observe them." he explains.
"How are we going to get in? The line is too long to wait for purchasing tickets. We'll never catch them in time. Jun-sempai smiles. He pulls out two tickets from his pocket.
"Whoa! Where did you get them?" I ask him as I step out of the line.
"That's not important! Now, do you want to come with me?" he questions. I know I shouldn't be stalking my sempai, but I can't help myself to know what are Kyoya-sempai's intentions are. We walked together to the front of the entrance.
"By the way, I want a rematch." Jun-sempai demands.

"Huh? Are you still salty about losing the tennis practice match to me? I only agreed to go against you in one match, and that was it."
"You big meanie." Jun-sempai grumbles.

Time skip ~ brought to you by Pumpkin Pete (Rwby Reference)
3rd Person POV
The kabuki play is a bizarre avant-garde performance about a writer wishing to make it big in the world. While Kyoya watches the play intently, Sumierko could care less about it. She was more focused on how to make Kyoya hers.
(Y/N) and Jun were sitting behind them to observe Kyoya and Sumierko. Sumierko was about to lay her head on Kyoya's shoulder until (Y/N) quickly places the theatre's program right between the two and drop it. Kyoya and Sumierko were surprised by this action. They look behind to see no one as Jun and (Y/N) were crouching down.