The Beach

Your POV

"The beach?" I ask the twins.

"Of course, the beach." they reply in unison. They are literally right in front of my face with those smiles that the girls oh-so-fall-in-love-with.

"Why?" I dare ask. They both sigh in disappointment, walk over to me, and each one sat next to me on the couch. Well, there goes my chance to finish my homework here.

"How could you forget, (Y/N)?" Hikaru responds.

"The Host Club is going to open up a stand on one of Kyoya's family private resorts." Karou answers.

"Huh? Why are we doing that?" Tamaki jumps right into the conversation when I asked.

"So that we finally know what it's like to experience a summer job. And what better way to do so than by opening up a stand and selling cold drinks and hot dogs to our guests. It's the commoner way!" Tamaki glorifies his idea dramatically.

"You already experienced working in the summer when you guys interfered in my summer job in Karuizawa. And you could not even picket a fence." Haruhi states blankly. Tamaki shot to the heart by Haruhi's choice of words. He's sulking while the twins laugh at him.

"Jobs are prohibited to students according to the school rules. However, with the chairman's permission, we have been given the exception for this one time." Kyoya-senpai explains. He smirks it off like he's the one behind it. Probably did.

"(N/N)-chan, do you think we should have inner tubes so that people can rent them out?" Honey-senpai asks me as he clings onto my arm. Flowers and sparkles float around him.

"Uhm, sure. I guess we could to that."

"Yay! Oh, that reminds me. Are you going to wear a cute swimsuit?"

"Ugh, nah. I don't think so." I wave it off to him. The twins entrap me by putting their arms around me shoulders.

"Why? Can't swim?" they cheekily question me. I shrug off their arms. I move away from those two coming close to my space.

"I can swim just fine. I only figured that this thing was only meant for club to work, not to swim and have fun."

"Not necessarily. Each pair can work a shift and switch with another pair afterwards." Karou mentions.

"So that settles that matter. What I want to know is that if you have a bathing suit." Hikaru says. I instantly wrap my arms around me chest.

"Pervert." I bluntly tell him.

"Aw, don't be that way." Hikaru pouts. He cheekily comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Our mother has a collection to chose from."

"Yeah. Why not come over to our house later to pick one out? I'm sure our mother would be happy to see you." Karou says. With a swing, Hikaru and Karou are flown out of the ballpark.

"You punks better stop sexually harassing (Y/N)-chan. I had enough of you!" Tamaki scolds them. The cower behind a vase of blooming worse on a tabletop.

"Are we really going to the beach?" Haruhi whines. I don't blame her. I agree with her 100% that I don't want to go. One dramatic speech from Tamaki-senpai and cheers from the rest were her response...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, why do I have to be partners with you?" I look over to Kyoya who is writing in his black notebook. Seriously, how long has he had that notebook? With the money he's got, he could easily afford an iPad or tablet. And why am I the one working while he's just standing around?