Morning Coffee is the Aroma of Love

The Host Club is ready for business...

3rd Person POV

"(Y/N), I really need some advice." a guest asks the (h/c) girl in her rocking designer school uniform. After taking a sip of tea, she neatly places her cup on the table. She looks up to her shy guest with braids in her hair.

"What is troubling you?" The girl stares at her clenched fists on her canary dress. She looks side-to-side with a light blush on her cheek.

"My fiancé thinks I spend too much of my time shopping. However, it's unfair for him to say that because he spends his time playing video games. What's you opinion on that?" the guest asks. The rest of the guests were paying close attention to (Y/N). She smiles kindly, choosing her words carefully.

"I suggest finding some stores that you and your fiancé can shop together. Something cooperative works best. Also, take an interest in the things he enjoys as well. Maybe you can find some video games that allow the both of you to play together." (Y/N) responds. The girl with braids in her hair awes at how the solution was quite simple. She has gain hope in working everything out with her fiancé.

"Okay, I'll try. Thanks, (Y/N)." the girl whispers. The rest of the guests surrounding them had sparkles in their eyes. They asked for more advice, and the school-girl type answers them appropriately. The secret to giving good advice is listening.

While (Y/N) was busy hosting, the blonde and the ginger twins were up to their shenanigans. They hid behind a pillar to the extent of their guests wondering why they were being so secretive.

"I never knew (Y/N) could be so good at giving advice." Hikaru admits.He orders for a moment."I would have thought she's say something like 'Don't let that guy walk over you. Stand up for yourself.' Or something along those lines." he says, emphasizing his impression of (Y/N) in a girlish tone.

"Could it be that (Y/N) watches those talk show on tv? Is that why she's giving good advice?" Karou questions. He's thinking it's possible for (Y/N) to have her own talk show like Ellen or Oprah. He knew those American shows since Mrs. Hiitachin appeared on them a couple of times.

"Hmm, maybe she could tell me why Haruhi won't show me how the microwave works." Tamaki wonders to himself. He thinks back to the time when he asked Haruhi how she reheats something called leftovers. He couldn't believe such a thing even existed.

"I bet even a thing called a fortune cookie won't tell you the reason why." Hikaru sacrastically notes.

Your POV

"(Y/N), can you help me for a second." I hear someone calling me. My guests and I notice Haruhi waving at me across the room. I excuse myself from my guests and make my way over to my brunette friend.

"What's up?" I ask her in a casual manner. She takes a spoonful a instant coffee into a cup and keeps repeating the process.

"There's a lot of new guests coming in today. However, Kyoya-senpai explained to me how some guests refused to drink instant coffee. I already have my hands full. I was wondering if you can help me prepare the coffee beans."

"Oh yeah, sure. I can make it." Haruhi let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you."

It wasn't that hard to make coffee. Mom had to make a lot of it when Dad was in medical school. She still makes to this day and taught me how to do it. Dad told me that coffee was the one thing he'd ask Mom to make.