Kyoya and Kuze's Past

"Ever since you beat us at the semifinals, we've been a laughing stock. The story is an embarrassment, but this rumor even reached the ears of my fiancée." This guy has a financée? What kind of girl would say yes to someone like him?

"That's an unjustified grievance, Kuze. Had people respected you, no one would laugh on the basis of such a rumor." Kyoya says.

"What? Are you telling me it's my fault? Even when you were a kid, you had some nerve. Remember when we were in preschool?" This random jerk called Kuze has a tick mark above his head. He's chomping at the orange like it was a piece of meat. Disgusting...

"I don't remember what we did when we were kids." Kyoya notes how the orange is spilling juice. "Please don't drip on the carpet." The saliva and juice spilling onto the ground. Great, I know Kyoya-sempai is going to make me clean that up. This is clearly a grudge this Kuze guy has with Kyoya-sempai.

"Oh wow! That girl is so cute." One of the members of the football club members points to me with a blush on his face. The other member blushed as well. I don't know if I should yell out pervert or smack him upside the head. Kuze had a smirk on his face. He came over to me and lifts up my chin.

"I have to say, you are definitely easy on the eyes." I blush in embarrassment." His smirk got wider. "However, my fiancée is much more of a beauty than you." he says. An angry tick appear on my head. I really smack him now. I felt someone pull me away from Kuze. I took note to see Kyoya-sempai with his hand intertwine with mine.

"Please excuse the interruption, but I can't allow you to get too close to our first hostess." Huh? Is Kyoya-sempai defending me? Kuze was rather shocked by Kyoya-sempai's hand on mine. I can tell by the way he's looking at us and our joined hands.

"So, is this girl your fiancée?" Kuze asks. I burst in embarrassment. I can practically hear the twins snickering and Tamaki-sempai waving a shipping flag. Kyoya-sempai lets go of my hand.

"No. However, she is a hostess willing to have a friendly chat with you three as a friend." Kyoya-sempai explains. I see the two football club members blush in excitement. "You may even bring your fiancées or any other significant others to come along and to meet her as well. For an inexpensive admission fee, of course." I frown at him. I feel like I'm a prostitute right now.

"Thank you for the offer. But, I rather introduce her to my own fiancée on our own time. Besides, do you think that this girl, let alone the heir to the great Ootori family, should belong to such a carnival club as this?" Kuze chuckles for a moment. He composes himself and wipes the drool with a handkerchief. "Oops, excuse me. You're only a third son, so no matter how much you try, you never can be the heir to the family, can you? No wonder you lick crumbs of glory from the boots of the chairman's son." Before I got the chance to tell off the arrogant captain, Tamaki held me back.

"That's none of your business. If you have a grudge, resolve it in the competition." Tamaki-sempai says. The rest of the Host Club males stood behind Tamaki-sempai to defend Kyoya-sempai.The Hiitachin twins did not hesitate to mock the two other football club members behind Kuze.

"Hmm. Fine." Kuze smirks. "Let's see how talented the respectable son of our chairman is. Let's fight!" Kuze declared war on the Ouran High School Host Club. When they finally left, Kyoya-sempai ordered me to clean up the mess Kuze made. ARG! I knew it!

3rd Person POV

As school has ended and host club activities are finished, Kyoya makes his way to his family's limousine.

"Kyoya!" Kyoya turns around to see Tamaki trying to catch up to him. He finally stops once he reaches Kyoya about to enter the limousine.

"Tamaki. Do you need a ride?" Kyoya offers. Tamaki shakes his head.