Secret Out in the Open

3rd Person POV

"After careful evaluation, we've decided to allow (Y/N) to become the School-Girl Type Hostess. Seeing how our clients are satisfied with having a female host to engage in friendly conversation, it will not be necessarily for bringing in male guests." Kyoya announces to the Host Club.

"The plan was for (Y/N) to host male guests. However, she did well in hosting our guests like a best friend or a sister. I guess we can scrape the idea of (Y/N) catering to boys." Renge admits with a shrug. No harm was done anyway.

"Then why do I have to be the school-girl type? Wouldn't it be just fine if I host with my regular outfit?" (Y/N) asks. The twins shook their heads.

"Our mother designed that uniform specially for you. Since we don't have a sister, she was rather excited to make something like this." Hikaru reply.

"Besides, that uniform was expensive to make. It would be a shame to let it go to waste." Karou mentions.

"You don't want to break her heart out, do you?" the ginger-haired twins ask. (Y/N) pouts for a bit, then she sighs deeply.

"Alright, I'll wear it. To be honest, it's a lot better than the girls' school uniform. Who came up with it, anyway?"

"It was the school chairman's decision on the school uniforms. I'd advise you not to bring it up if you ever come face-to-face with him." Kyoya reminds her as he continues writing down in his black notebook. (Y/N) scowls at the third son of the Ootori family.

"No wonder you're called the Shadow King. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" (Y/N) asks sarcastically. Tamaki, the twins, and Honey step away from them a bit, shaking in fear.

"Don't bring that up either, (N/N)-chan. Kyo-chan is not a morning person at all." Honey warns her at a distance.

"You have no room to talk." Mori mentions to his cousin. Honey looks over to Mori with a questioning look.

"Hey, what does that mean?" Honey is still oblivious to the fact he a 'Hypotensive Beast' when he is forcefully woken up.

"I slept well until you showed up in my nightmare." Kyoya remarks. Halting their shaking, the host club are shocked at how Kyoya was behaving so harshly with (Y/N). Even Haruhi is in disbelief at how he is treating her friend. They came closer to figure out what is going on.

"Is that so? I wouldn't appear in your mind, let alone your nightmares, even if you paid me."

"Ooh, I can practically smell delicious tension in the room." Renge comments delightfully.

"Hey now, there is no need to act this way towards each other. Now that I think about it, Kyoya, your type of girl is someone like (Y/N)." Tamaki explains. Everyone looks at him with widen eyes. (Y/N) blushes in embarrassment as they turn to Kyoya.

"Of course not." Kyoya denies without hesitation. (Y/N) angrily looks away from him, still sporting the blush on her face.

"Well, you're not my type either."

"Oh, is that so?" (Y/N) stops blushing with a raised eyebrow. "I was so certain too. Even though you sent me such a passionate message." Kyoya explains. (Y/N) looks back at him as he pulls out the familiar pink envelope from his notebook.

"Dear, Ootori-kun. I am writing to you to confess my feelings for you." Kyoya begins to read it out loud. The rest of the host club are listening intently.

"Wait a minute... I thought I threw that away...?" (Y/N) questions.

"Even though we've only known each other for a while, I still wish to convey my feelings for you in this letter. I have always admired your intelligence and coolness when we met at hospital's annual dinner event."