Tale as Old as Time

3rd Person POV

The next day of school, Haruhi and (Y/N) went to the Drama Club room instead of the Host Club. Kyoya demanded asked them to host the Zuka Club since they came to help the Ouran Academy Drama Club with some tips on their next musical performance. Plus, they paid for their hosting services. Apparently, they plan to make a Beauty and the Beast performance. With the first day of rehearsal over, the Drama Club faculty supervisor allowed the Zuka Club to use the club room to relax. Under the conditions set by Kyoya, the Drama Club faculty member had to oversee the tea party. Haruhi and (Y/N) entered the clubroom to see the Zuka club all set with their tea party.

The Zuka Club trio were dressed up in their theater costumes. Benio was dressed in a white tuxedo. Chizuru was dressed in a red and black ballgown with hearts all around. Hinako was in a petite white swan ballet dress. The round table was large with five seats around it. The table was set with teacups made from the finest china. The cart next to the table held all the tea and cakes for them to enjoy.

"Welcome ladies. We have been expecting you." Benio greets them.

"Please sit down. Make yourselves at home." Hinako presents the finely set table.

"Hold on, Hinagikun. They need to change into the costumes we selected for them." Chizuru mentions.

"What costumes?" Haruhi asks. Benibara places her hands on each of the girls's shoulder.

"Since this is our costume tea party, we decided to let you two borrow the Drama Club costumes for today." Benibara explains. She guides them in the dressing room for them to put on the selcted costumes. Giving them some privacy to change, it was not long before they open the curtains to reveal their looks.

"You look gorgeous. Haruhi and (Y/N)." Benio looked like she was about to cry tears of joy. Same goes for Chizuru and Hinako.

"I feel ridiculous." Haruhi mutters to herself. She is dressed up in traditional Japanese kimono. Since her hair was too short for the peach-split hairstyle usually done for geishas, she was given a flower hair pin on the side of her head.

"You're telling me. Even the host club wouldn't have me dressed up in something like this." (Y/N) complains to her friend. She dawns on a blue medieval dress with a silver necklace shaped like a dragon. She was forced to put on a long haired silver wig as well.

"Well maidens, please take a seat. The hosting shall begin." Benio announces. Everyone took their seats while the Drama Club faculty member was overseeing the event on the other side of the room. However, she did had to step out to take a very important phone call. They continue to discuss about plays, the Zuka Club activities, and the performance the Ouran Academy Drama Club will be doing.

"As you can see, the Zuka Club is known for its musical numbers and performances. We plan to aid other schools in their performances in times of need." Benio says.

"The Ouran Academy is doing a play on the one and only Beauty and the Beast. They have been rehearsing non-stop for preparation." Chizuru explains. The Drama Club faculty supervisor enters the club room.

"Ladies, I hate to interrupt. But I have just been informed that the main roles for the Beast and Belle have somehow gotten the sick at the same time.

"Oh no, the performance is in two days. What ever shall you guys do?" Hinako worries.

"Calm down, Hinagikun. This is an easy fix. I'll lend a hand and graciously accept the lead role of the Beast. Memorizing and performing should not be a problem for me." Benibara suggests.