Class F's Party

The set-up for the Tonan High School Class F's Valentine's Day party is taken place at a restaurant. (Boy's Name) brings in a huge plate of homemade yakisoba noodles. His two friends, Gintaro and Dozo, bring in the rest of the food (Boy's Name) made. They were setting up the food on the table in a party room they rented out.

"Your yakisoba skills are unique on this earth. Without a doubt, you will receive (Y/N)-chan's heart." Gino says.

"Of course." (Boy's Name) replies. He dawns on an apron over his shiny patterned dress shirt. "No mistake."

Do is blocked by a bedazzled room divider while Gino and (Boy's Name) knew to walk around it. Do comically tries to get through the divider, but he frustrated with the struggle.

"This is bothering right? What shall we do with it?" Do asks them. After placing their plates on the table, (Boy's Name) is leaning over the table.

"Ah, usually you'd use another type for graduation." (Boy's Name) walks over to the room divider. "But it was full of people everywhere, I couldn't find anything except this one." He puts his hand on to of the room divider, and the other hand on his hip as he casually leans on it.

"Because it's graduation season." Do asks before he finally walks around the divider.

"But still, this room is the largest." (Boy's Name) says. He walks back to the table again. Do places the hot dogs on the table.

"We have some yakisoba." Do states.

"Yes, yakisoba. Put it in the middle." (Boy's Name) orders. Gino clears a space in the middle of the table while Do places the large plate of yakisoba noodles in the available space.

"But the greatest weapon is this." Gino points small stage with a banner that reads Happy Valentine's Day. A microphone stand is noted on the stage. "I understand." All three boys slowly walk from the table. "In this stage, your true self is hidden." Gino says. (Boy's Name) comes over to Gino and places an elbow on his friend's shoulder, leaning on him.

"Indeed, Gintaro." (Boy's Name) says to him. "Aren't you talking too early?" (Boy's Name) shakes him playfully.

"What is it? What is it?" Do asks excitedly to seeing his friends smiling.

"Do you remember what we've talked about?" Gino asks his friend softly. Still not getting it, (Boy's Name) puckers his lips to give him a hint. "Big bro and (Y/N)-neesan's ..."

"Ah, kiss." Do remembers and nods his head. "The expectation is high." he mentions.

"And don't say that. It's embarrassing. Embarrassing." (Boy's Name) scolds Do.

"Okay, big bro's embarrassed." Do got it. They smile again as (Boy's Name) walks to the stage. His two friends follow him. (Boy's Name) stands on the stage.

"No matter how the seasons change, the heart of girls can be won the same way." (Boy's Name) tells them.

"That is..." Gino asks. With the spotlights on him, (Boy's Name) works the microphone.

"Singing, yeah." he sings in syllables. His two friends are bending on one knee and doing the jazz hands with one on each side of him. "It is..." He gestures a half circle and closes his hand to signal the end. "a song." he states.

"Microphone check." he says. Gino and Do are standing next to (Boy's Name) like bodyguards. "I will dedicate the best love song to (Y/N)." He looks over to Do to do their part. Gino and Do understood as they swing their jazz hands to the beat. "Then (Y/N) will fall for me instantly." he says with determination.