New Love Rival and Tennis

3rd Person POV
The Ootori family bid farewell to the Irie family. Also, they gives their thanks to the Ikezawa family for hosting the dinner. The Ootoris and the Iries plan to continue having more of these dinners as a way to keep up to date with the Tonan hospital.

The next day was a brand new day. Except with the usual lectures, exams, and a certain pair of ginger twins teasing the (hair color) school-girl type hostess, (Y/N) has yet to discover who the mysterious girl that Kyoya was acquainted with.

Your POV
Kyoya and I were alone in Music Room #3. It is our job to clean up today's hosting. Plus, Kyoya wishes to finish up calculating the 'profits' from the online auction bids. Apparently, Haurhi's used pen sold for about 50 thousand yen. The lengths her fangirls go to is unbelievable. Now, I have to be the one to explain to my friend why she is suddenly missing a pen.

"(Y/N)." I hear Kyoya calling my name. He is packing up his laptop. "We're all finished here. You can go home now. You don't want to miss the train ride home." I nod at him. I finish up cleaning the tables before putting away the cleaning rag.
"Uhm Kyoya..." I speak up.
"What is it?" he asks softly. He crosses his arms. With his posture, it looked like he was scolding me. Probably thought I was wasting his time. I sigh to work up the courage to ask about that new girl with the blue eyes.
"Who was that girl? The one from yesterday. She seemed to know you." I ask him. He uncrosses his arm as his posture was a bit more relaxed.
"Oh. You mean Sumireko Hanabusa?" My eyes widen a bit to hear the name of the new girl, her full name nonetheless. I would assume Kyoya keeps the names of every student, or at least people he knew he could benefit from, written in the black notebook he carries around.
"Huh? You know her full name?" I question, wanting to figure out his intentions.
"Yes." Kyoya puts his hands in his pockets. " She is the only daughter of a very important Ootori Family client. Her father is the CEO of the Hanabusa Financial Clique. My father asked me show her around to stay on their good side. You probably memorized her name since you have the same memorization skills as your father." Kyoya continues explaining.
"Oh, I see. It's purely business. There's no way you'd take interest in a girl romantically." I let out a few giggles. Of course, Kyoya-sempai would never take an interest in one particular girl.
"Is that so? You're not jealous are you?" Kyoya asks with a smirk. My reaction to his response was shock.
"Huh? Haha, like that's possible." I shake it off. He's probably playing around. Kyoya looks up in the air in thought. He paces around the room a bit.
"Come to think about it, she does have very aspiring qualities. She comes a well-respected lineage, a wealthy background, her intelligence is nothing to scoff at. And she's pretty." He explains.
"So why is she is here as opposed to studying abroad?" I question. Usually, I hear most of the students here wish to study abroad in England or France. Ouran is an elite private school, but I assume this Sumireko Hanabusa can clearly study overseas with no problems at all.
"Most likely she is here for a purpose." He stops pacing and turns his attention to me.
"Oh, you seem out of it as of lately. I recall your promise to forget about me." he says. I'm so confused. What did he mean by that? "Wait, that's right." Kyoya continues. He comes closer to me. "We kissed, didn't we?" He puts his hand in my hair, pulling my face a little closer to his own. This is getting too uncomfortable for me.
'Is he going to kiss me again?' I close my eyes tightly, thinking Kyoya was going to kiss me. I waited to see what he was going to do, but I only hear silence.
"Now you won't be able to forget me, right." Kyoya chuckles. He pulls back from me, pleased to see his teasing got a reaction from me. He takes his school pack in his hand and walks away, feeling a sense of victory.
'Kyoya does not care about the kiss. I should have know it meant nothing to him considering he was only teasing me.. Dang it!'