Reacquainting With the Third Son!

Your POV

        I can practically feel the room staring at us. As Haruhi and I separate from our hug, she turns to the three idiots guys that kept staring at us back and forth. She looks back me.

        "Sorry. I haven't introduce to you to these guys. This is Hikaru and Karou. They're both first years in the same class as me. And this is my senpai, Tamaki Suoh." When Haruhi describes the blonde playboy as her upperclassman, he instantly fangirled. And I thought fangirls of Vic Mignogna were wild fangirls...

        "Mhmmm.... Aw! Daddy's little girl is so adorable when she introduces me." the guy known as 'Tamaki' coos. Hold on a minute... Daddy's little girl. Has Tamaki met Haruhi's father? I notice a small boy with dirty blonde, short hair came up to me while he held onto a stuffed pink bunny. A tall guy with short black hair follows him in tow.

        "Hi! I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka, but you can call me Honey. And this guy behind me is Takashi Morinozuka." he greets me. 

        "Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N) Irie." I introduce myself to them. I'm wondering why a middle schooler is doing here. Doesn't he have classes?

        "Don't let his looks fool you." Hikaru suddenly comes to my right.

        "He is actually a third year like Mori-senpai." Karou comes up to my right. Wait what? But this little guy looks so cute. How is he a third year?

        "Hey (N/N)-chan, would you like to eat some cake with me?" Honey-senpai pulls me from the twins as he grabs onto my arm like a little kid. 

        "(N/N)-chan?" I ask.

        "I wanna call you (N/N)-chan since that's your nickname." Honey-senpai explains. He's looking at me those big, brown, sparkly eyes of his. He definitely looks like a kid brother minus the annoyance of actually having one.

        "Well, it's been a while since we've last met." I hear someone speak. This voice seems very familiar and NOT in a good way. I slowly turn my head to meet the onyx gaze of the one I thought I would NEVER see again. "It's nice to see you again, Miss (Y/N) Irie." Kyoya Ootori says. How can that jerk say that after what he did...?

Flashback ~~ brought to you by simply one hell of a butler (Black Butler reference)

My father introduced me to his employer, Mr. Ootori. He greeted me with an indifference expression. He later introduced my father and me to his three sons. All of them were really handsome, but the one that struck me the most was the third son, Kyoya Ootori.

​Kyoya did came by at the hospital where my father worked from time to time. I notice he did have quite a few conversations with him. I assumed he wanted to get to know one of the best doctors in all of Japan. My father was a very reputable doctor after all. 

One day, I decided to confess to him. I asked him if I could take up a moment of his time. We went to a secluded place in the hospital, so we didn't disturbed anyone working. 

        "Uhm... Ootori-san... uhm.. will you please..." I began to say as I held out the pink letter to him when...

        "I don't want it." he replied.

        ..... I was still holding onto the pink letter up to him. Everything suddenly went gray. 

He turn around, walked out of the secluded area, leaving me rejected. I've never felt so lower in my life than what happened on that day.

3rd Person POV

        The host club wants to know how the new (H/C) student knew two of their members. It was decided that everyone gathered to listen to (Y/N) and Haruhi's tale of how they know each other. 

        "(Y/N) and I grew up together in elementary school. My mother became friends with her father when they were involved in a court case. My mother needed a doctor to consult a medial case she was working on." Haruhi explains.

        "It wasn't long until our parents became fast friends. I mean, even our mothers have the same name. They sure bonded over that detail." (Y/N) says cheerfully.

        "Oh, this is just too much~. My little Haruhi reunites with her long lost friend, and she's a girl too. It's about time Haruhi has a female friend in the same class. Those shady twins have done nothing but become a bad influence." Tamaki says.

        "One: we are not a bad influence because you're one to talk. And two: Renge is in the same class as us, and she's a girl." the twins remind the king in unison.

        "YOU SHOULDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR OWN MANAGER!" a voice exclaimed. Following a cheesy evil laugh, the elevator motor rumbles as Renge makes her appearance. "I may not hang out with Haruhi as much as you boys do, but I'm glad another girl is joining the host club." she mentions.

(Y/N) gets up from her seat on the couch to look at Renge with a surprised look on her face.

        "Hold on. I never said anything about joining the host club. I came here because I wanted some place to work on my homework. It was a coincidence that I met Haruhi again." (Y/N) defends herself.

        "You never told us how you knew Kyoya-senpai." Hikaru asks.

        "Yeah, tell us how you two met each other." Karou asks. When (Y/N) was able to speak, someone cuts her off.

        "LISTEN UP BOYS!" the entire host club members and (Y/N) pay attention to what Renge has to say. She points at them. "While business is doing great, it's about time we have some changes. I've been doing some thinking, and it's about time we have a female host club member join us." she explains. The entire host club went blank, especially (Y/N).

        "I don't want to be a host. I just want to do homework!" (Y/N) states. After a few minutes, a light bulb lit above Tamaki's head.

        "While it may be a good idea to have a hostess catering to male guests, I don't want Haruhi to be exposed to anymore guys. Daddy has more than enough on his plate to deal with the shady twins." 

        "Hey!" Hikaru and Karou exclaim, feeling insulted.

        "So how about (Y/N) becomes the host club's maid? She spends more time with Haruhi, and we have a new member to join our club. It's brilliant!" Tamaki finishes explaining. The rest of the host club applauds. 

        "As much as I like the idea of reconnecting with (Y/N), we shouldn't force her into this." Haruhi explains.

        "Fine. She'll start out as the maid, but I better see her become a hostess when she's done with training! If we can master catering to boys, then we can cater to anyone who comes to the host club!" Renge reminds them.

        "A maid? A hostess?" (Y/N) weakily whispers.