Aihara Restaurant

Your POV
When I woke up in the morning, I can't help feel the warmth on my lips when Kyoya-sempai pressed his lips against mine. I know it sounds stupid like the line came from a drama or anime or something like that. The thing is... Kyoya-sempai, who is known for having a cold exterior side to him, has warm and soft lips.

"Well, Well, (Y/N). Care to explain what happened when Kyoya-sempai whisked you away?" the twins questions with a cheeky grin on their faces. The Host Club were in Music Room #3 when Hikaru and Karou decide to get up in my business. All I was doing was starting out the window. Why don't they just go bother Tamaki-sempai and leave me alone?

"I don't see why you feel entitled to know what happened between us." I tell them.

"Hmmm." they hummed. "So you admit something happened between you two." they purred. Dang it!

"Ugh, that's not what I meant-"

"Hey, now that I think about it..." Tamaki-sempai interrupts me. The three of us look over to him. He paces the room from a few steps, his hand on his chin to what it appears to be processing information like a detective. "Kyoya texted me to excuse himself from the Valentine's Day party." Tamaki-sempai ponders.

"And you didn't return to the party either." the twins were getting more cheekier by the millisecond. They were getting too close for my own comfort. I couldn't help but sweat a little by the thought of them finding out Kyoya stole my first kiss.

"And you appear to be warm, (N/N)-chan. You seem to be sweating. Do you want from milk?" Honey-sempai asks, holding a cup of the white liquid. Mori-sempai has a carton of milk in his hand. Where did he get that?

"It's good for you. You should drink some." Mori-sempai suggests. Maybe Haruhi bought it since it looks like a carton of milk sold at commoner supermarkets.

"No thank you." I decline my upperclassmen. The sound of snapping is heard. We notice Tamaki-sempai

"I got it!" Tamaki-sempai exclaims. Crap, did he really figure it out?! Tamaki-sempai points at me.

"Kyoya gave her a month's worth of errands for stealing his notebook, (Y/N) pleaded to Kyoya for mercy, he refused at first but caved in when he sees her crying tears of sadness. However, he left her in the cold air without bothering to give her his jacket and now poor (Y/N) has gotten a cold!" The twins and I sweat-drop at the statement from the king of the Host Club. No, something like this should have been expected.

"Boss, don't you think that's under exaggerated." Hikaru comments. I look over to the ginger with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"Yeah. For stealing Kyoya-sempai's notebook, I'd bet she would not live to see the next day." Karou says. Tamaki softly smiles in signal to mean he's got some sort of idea in his mind. And I don't mean the idea that most logical people have.

"Apparently, Kyoya is realizing the ice cold heart will soon be melting by the warmth love (Y/N) has for him. It's perfect! Our school-girl type hostess will be the princess that will finally lift my friend from an eternity of lonely companionship." Tamaki boasts. Sparkles glitter in his blue irises with the spotlight practically on him.

"This is starting to sound a lot like a shojo manga than a normal school day." Haruhi mentions.

"Since when was this school considered normal?" I ask her. She turns to me.

"Good point."

Today was a rather awkward day. When Kyoya and I were conducting business in the Host Club, he acted like the kiss never happened. He still treated me the same, cold with slight hints of teasing. He's feeling the shade of it all today. Especially when he commented that the make-up the twins forced me to wear today look like a clown face-painted me.