The Seelie prince was an asshole as was the princess. Least the Unseelie prince can keep his hands to himself. With a shake of my head I grabbed the book I needed for English 2 and headed off while adjusting my backpack and pulling up my skinny jeans.

English 2 was something I didn't mind as the stories they read were typically Shakespeare now and he did know about the fae. So yeah. They read all right stories. With that I headed off to English 2 after moving my hair and was on my way to class.

 With that I headed off to English 2 after moving my hair and was on my way to class

"I like your hair." I turned to the girl who smiled and picked up a strand of the silver colored hair. Everyone said that. "What dye do you use?" The no doubt bottle blonde asked.

A fake smile was plastered on her face simply wanting to know tips. "My hair is natural." I said before moving away and I knew she was glaring at me. Girls hated people with natural blonde, white, or silver hair as they had to have it come out of blonde.

Shaking my head some and taking the hair tie out I let my silver hair down a ran my hands through it before heading to my locker. I felt my phone buzz to see my dad sending me a text to get home soon and that he loved me.

If it was something important he'd say now, so I had time. I grabbed all the things I needed to go home and put away the things before shutting my locker and putting the straps around my shoulders before tying my boots and getting ready to walk home.

Before I could I ran right into someone and we both went crashing down into the floor almost on top of each other. All the training didn't prepare for the hard floor as I typically landed on matts or dirt which was more forgiving but I landed more towards my legs.

Pain fluttered up before numbing from the fae genes working their magic at sensing something wrong in the body. I pushed my hair from my face as I looked around the now empty hallway as my locker was far away. No one here to gawk at the person I ran into.

"I'm so sorry."

I looked up to see a guy on the ground with only a notebook splattered on the floor next to my ball point pen. All it took was one look at him to identify him as a werewolf especially since his nostrils were flaring out taking in my fae scent.

He had choppy jet black hair that went a bit beneath his chin and when he looked up it showed off emerald green eyes staring into my lilac ones. His were bright green that contrasted with the darkness and lightness of his skin. Although it had nothing on my pale skin.

However he was light and not tanned. He was in skinny jeans himself and some shirt and a sweatshirt on as well. "It's fine." I said as he picked up the notebook and pen and offered me the pen which I accepted as he got up and then held his hand out to me.

I grabbed his hand and the moment I did I felt small bits of shocks as he pulled me up making me rip my hand back surprised. Shocks and a bit of tingles like the magik deep inside my veins wanted to come out and play with this werewolf.

Now he was staring at me dumbstruck and then his Adam's apple bobbed some as he stared at me nervously. "You look familiar." I told him and he watched me warily. "And your a fairy." He whispered watching me. "Fae." I corrected instantly not liking the term fairy, it sounded overly happy and cheery, too Disney like for my comfort.

It took me a moment to piece things together. "Your Dalton Ashford's brother aren't you?" I asked and he watched me once more. "Yeah, how do you know my brother?" He asked. "I helped out here when I was in middle school and took some classes here as well." I responded unaware of why I was making him nervous.

"Which brother are you?" I asked. "N-Noah." He stammered out still watching me nervously. His eyes kept on shifting back over to my neck making me cover it. "Are you alright?" I asked watching him.

"No." Noah responded instantly. "Your a fair-fae. You don't have mates." Noah responded. We didn't, we sort of picked who we wanted to mate with or have sex with. "Yeah does that make you uncomfortable or something?" I asked and he shook his head instantly at that. And I watched him once more.

"You don't have mates yet your mine."

1499. Oh my god! Did we have an Ashford who didn't mark their mate instantly besides Andrew and Dalton! But Noah is antisocial. Until next time my antisocial marshmallows.

 Until next time my antisocial marshmallows