"What a picture? It would last longer you know" she playfully joke around.

"My,my" Chrollo chuckled a bit.

"Hmmm. So you guys are the Ryodan...right?" She asked Chrollo straight out.

"THATS NON IF YOUR BUSINESS-" Nobunaga shouted but got cutter of by Chrollo.

"Yes" he replied with a nice short answer.

"Yuki, don't tell me your one of them" he look over at me a I avoided eye contact.

"She is. Got a problem?" The brat growled at her.

"Nope." She calmly replied. She raise her hand up in the air and the ring that I throw up into the air slowly shirk into its original size and flew back towards her finger.

"I see...You have the ability to open gates huh" Chrollo rubs his chin.

"Aha" she said and smile at Chrollo before walking towards me. "You seem to be doing well~"

"Same goes to you" I smile and throw a little punch at her shoulder.

"Yuki, aren't you gonna introduce her?" Chrollo asked. He seems to be interested in her...or is he just interested in her ability...

"This is Asumi. Azumi Saski. She is my childhood friend, we live in the same hometown." I said.

"We went through a lot together too" Azumi said while unwrapping a lollipop. Everyone stare at Azumi, I think it was because of her appearance. This always happens. Azumi is unique. Her hair a bit curly with half of it being black and the other is white. It's been like that ever since I met her. He always have her black hair covering her left eye for a certain reason.
( there is a picture of her and her outfit). <Azumi Sasaki; 168cm; 48kg; blood B>

 <Azumi Sasaki; 168cm; 48kg; blood B>

"Yuki told me that you have a job...or a mission for her" Chrollo was curious.

"Well, I always like treasure hunting. I've heard rumors of a certain treasure back at our hometown...." Azumi said.

"Why you need her?" The brat growled as I look over towards him.

"Incase there are some criteria~" she said playfully as she twirl her lollipop in her mouth.

"You make me want a lollipop " Shizuku whined. Azumi throw her one before opening up a gate to get something.

"Here" she throw a bag of sour patch towards me "a little gift"  I'm glad that she still remember that I have a thing for sour candies. I open the bag and put one in my mouth.

"Ugh" as soon as the sour candy touched my moth I felt the need to throw up. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to throw up and wash my mouth.

"Yuki?" Azumi seemed to followed me...of course with the company of the brat and Chrollo.

"Are they expired?" I asked.

"No....this never happen to you before...right?" Azumi asked me back and I shook my head. "...Yuki...could you be....." she didn't continue.

"Be...?" I tilt my head slightly.

"Never mind" she looked away. We then head back to where we were.

"So about the job" Elaine said. "Yuki could go alone with Azumi, right?" She look over at Chrollo.

"Huh? If she go, she won't come back" The brat muttered under his deadly breath.

"Don't worry. We will go with you, if that's alright with you Azumi" Chrollo look over at Azumi as they exchange smiles.

"Sure, the more the merrier" Azumi playfully replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter!!! Btw... Feitan's back look really hot >\\\<

Ps. (Please/ I hope) you enjoy this picture of Feitan/Levi look alike...ish...

ish