"Okay, Fine." I said, and they squealed.

-

Finns pov

We were all in the tv room playing fortnite, yelling, when I heard the door open.

I saw Millie come into the tv room, and look at all the guys.

"All of you, out, now." Millie said, and we all looked at her.

"Why?" Noah asked.

"Because I said so. You can play fortnite online with each other. So leave." She said, in a bossy tone.

I liked it.

They got their stuff and left, we said bye. I shut the door and turned around, only to be pushed up against the wall by Millie.

I looked at her, then I noticed it was already dark out. How fucking long were we playing fortnite?

I focused back on Millie, who I could barely see. The light was dimmed, which made Millie look more like a goddess.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and she smiled.

"This morning. Remember?" She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows. I shook my head no.

"I grabbed my phone, went across your lap for it. I was expecting something to happen, but it didn't." She said, trailing her fingers up my arms.

Oh. I get it now.

"Oh. Well, it didn't." I said, and I looked at her, looking up at my face, her eyes switching to different details on my face.

I'm a 17 year old guy, who hasn't gotten laid yet. And Millie, just makes me want to. So usually, it happens sometimes, I just hide it from her. I'm hormonal, okay?

"Why didn't it? I mean, do I not turn you on?" She said, trailing her fingers down my arms again.

She's about to make me turned on by just doing this.

"No-no, you do." I said, and she looked up to meet my eyes.

"You seem unsure." She said, and grabbed my hand, walking backwards, pulling me with her.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and she smiled.

"I'm gonna turn you on."

-

She had me on the bed, my back against the wall, my legs laying flat in front of me.

"And why are you putting this on me?" I asked, as she was tying the blindfold in front of my eyes, so I literally can't see anything now.

"Because." She whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I felt her kiss my neck, then move from behind me. I'm assuming she's in front of me now.

"Okay." She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows, confused about what she's doing. Then, I felt weight get pressed against me, my lap. She straddled me, now sitting on my lap. My heart rate increased, not knowing what she's going to do.

"What should I do?" She asked with this really seductive tone of voice, which made huge butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I don't know. Do whatever. I'm not breaking." I said, trying to make Millie challenged. I'm gonna try and not get turned on. Yeah, that's gonna be hard.

"Hm. Fine. Let's see who wins first." Millie said, and I smiled. I didn't hear anything for a little bit, except ruffling.

"I took my shirt off." She said, and I started to feel something.

No, not yet. That's not even a reason to get turned on.

I felt her take my hand, and I can feel the texture of the bra that she's wearing. She moves it to the clip, and I was about to unclip it, but she moves my hand.

"No." She whispered in my ear, and I got chills again.

I heard metal clicking together, but tiny metal. Then, I felt pressure against my lower stomach.

She's undoing my belt.

I felt her hands unbutton my pants, then pull down the zipper. My eyes widened, and I put my hand there to stop her.

"No-

I got cut off by the feeling of her lips against mine, bringing my hands up to her neck.

I felt her hands once again down there. It's blocked by my underwear.

Dear god Millie.

She opened her mouth with mine, and I melted into it.

I felt the back of her hand and fingers tap against it, and that was it for me.

I let go of the kiss, and pushed her off of me, taking off the blindfold and grabbing a pillow, covering myself. She was laughing at me, and I smiled.

"It's not funny!!" I said, which made her laugh even harder. I looked at Millie, and she only had a bra and underwear on.

"Millie, please put something on!!" I said, and she laughed again.

"Did someone win?" She asked, and she got closer to me, and grabbed the pillow, but I gripped it harder.

"Trust me, you don't want to see it." I said, and she smiled, her face inches away from me. I felt her hands placed on top of mine.

"Why, are you scared that I think something offensive?" She asked smiling, not breaking eye contact.

It's not that my dick is small, it's actually a pretty average one. I just don't think she's ready. She's so fucking innocent, and I hate to take that away from her. (Don't think of this In the wrong way)

"You're adorable. Now seriously, put some clothes on, and turn around." I said, and she smiled.

"Fine, finnie." She whispered in my ear, and I think my heart skipped a beat.

Finnie.

That just made my situation worse.

-

I walked out of the bathroom, to see Millie laying in her bed, on her phone. We have school tomorrow. So I probably shouldn't sleep with her.

I laid down in my own bed, and shut my phone off, and turned off my light.

"Night Mills, love you." I said, and she looked at me and smiled. She was wearing her glasses, which I thought were adorable.

"Love you too, Finnie." She said, and turned her light off.

•••••

Oh my lord someone needs to bring me a lifetime supply of holy water after writing all of these weird chapters in all my books please it'd be appreciated.

If you care, my name is Olivia.

But yeah, um. Hopefully you like this chapter? Idk. Bye now omg.