"Like what?" She asked, and they were thinking. Millie leaned over my lap, to grab her phone on the other side of me. My eyes widened, because she was really close to my lap. The girls smiled at me, and then Millie leaned back to her spot.

"Sorry, had to grab my phone." She said, looking at me, not breaking eye contact.

"The pool." Lilia said, and Millie lost our eye contact to look over to them.

"Sure. What time?" She asked, and I looked at her, fiddling with her phone.

"Maybe now, if you're ready. We can go up and change, and we can meet you down here again." Sophia said, and Millie shrugged.

"Sure." She said, and the girls got up, and went to the door.

"See you in like, 5 minutes!!" They said, and left. Millie got up, and to her closet to find a bathing suit.

"What was that?" I asked, standing up. She turned around to me, and smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said, and I smiled.

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about," I said, pointing down to my lap. And my dick.

She smiled, and turned around again, and just giggled, looking for a swimsuit.

I walked up behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her head leaned back, onto my chest.

"The girls told me that they knew I liked you, and that I should tell you that I like you." I said, and she laughed.

"What'd you say?" She asked.

"I went along with it." I said, and she turned around and looked at me. She grabbed my face in her hands, and leaned in, connecting our lips together. She leaned back, and smiled.

She turned back around and found a swimsuit, and went to the bathroom and changed into it. She cake back out, and had shorts on over her bottoms, but no shirt on for her top.

"Do you think guys will stare at me for wearing this?" She asked me, smiling. I looked at what her top was, and it was a triangle one, her breasts are pretty exposed.

"Maybe, but I'd stare at you more." I said, and she pushed me, and I laughed. There was knocking on the door, and Millie opened it again, to Sophia and Lilia.

"Ready to go shister?" Lilia said, and Millie laughed. I love her laugh.

"Yes. Bye, Finn. See you later tonight." She said, and winked at me before walking out.

I guess I'll have the guys over.

Millie's pov

We were tanning for about an hour, until Lilia spoke.

"So Millie, how are you and Finn?" She asked, and I smiled.

I'll go along with it too.

"We're good." I responded.

"Are you ever going to tell him that you like him?" Sophia asked.

"Who ever said I liked him?" I questioned back.

"We can tell. And, he totally likes you too. Did you see the way he was looking at you both times we were over? And he got super nervous when you reached to grab your phone." Lilia said, and I smiled. That was funny. I'm gonna do that again. Maybe tonight.

"Fine, I like him. But when do I tell him?" I asked, and they smiled.

"Tell him tonight!" They both said, and I smiled.