Chapter 19

There were 3 weeks left of our break. Sai was doing better. He hasn't had a hunger pang since the time he had to go the hospital.

"Hey Itachi" he said.

"Hey how ya doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing well. Much better" he said.

"That's good" I said smiling.

"You wanna go out somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he said.

We walked over to the training logs and kicked them for a few minutes.

"So do you think you'll be able to continue ANBU?" I asked.

"Yeah definitely" he said

"Genma passed by a few weeks ago. He wanted to see how you were doing but you were sleeping" I said.

"Oh" said Sai.

I staggered with one kick and stopped before I hit the log. I was panting but I wasn't tired.

"Hey Itachi you okay?" asked Sai.

I passed out.

Third POV

Itachi had fainted and Sai didn't know what to do. It wasn't really like Itachi to pass out randomly. He's usually be obviously sick if he did.

Sai barely caught Itachi and had to pick him up. Then, Sai fell to the ground screaming in pain and for help.

It turns out Sai has not been doing better. He has been doing worse, trying to hide it from Itachi.

"PLEASE HELP!" he screamed.

He cried as he lay in pain next to an unconscious Itachi.

"Oh god.." he said.

Then, Genma ran up to them.

"Itachi! Sai!"

"Genma" cried Sai.

"Shh... Sai." said Genma.

Genma knocked out Sai and carried both in one arm.

Itachi POV

"God what happened?" I asked, rubbing my head.

"Where's Sai?!" I asked.

"Itachi he's in the emergency room" said Genma.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled.

I then gasped in pain, realizing how much my head hurt.

"So what about you? You don't look good at all" said Genma.

"I'm fine" I said.

My heart rate then shot up and Genma called for the doctor. I was half conscious and I heard the doctor say "I think there's something wrong with his brain."

There isn't anything wrong with my brain though!

The doctor then regulated my heart rate, and another one rolled in Sai's bed, with Sai sleeping.

I smiled at the doctor who brought Sai in and thought about what that other doctor said. I felt fine other than my head hurting.

The doctor then moved my bed and took it to the elevator along with Sai's.

I saw the button he hit.

Psychiatric floor.

Sai and I were locked in a room. Our door read "Disorders."

"Itachi" said Sai.

"We aren't going to ever get it of here right?@

I used my fireball jutsu.

"You're damn wrong" I said pulling him out.

The doctor said he mistakenly put us in and confused us with other patients.