" Goodness , are you that hungry ? " He chuckle .

You nodded .

The doorbell rings .

" I'm going to check it out . You eat first . " He said and get up .

You nodded and start to eat .

You can hear Jimin talking with somebody but it was not clear .

He walk back to you and you can see a tall guy with suit not far away from the two of you .

" I'll eat later . I got things to be done first , so you can finish all the food , okay ? " He said .

You nodded slowly while looking at the guy direction .

" Who's that ? " You said.

" My bestfriend . " He said with a smile .

You frown .

" How come I didn't know him ? " You said .

" U-uh ..Cuz I never let you meet him .. But just don't ever meet up with him . . Never ever . " He look at the guy direction then smile at you .

" Gotta go . Eat up . " He said with a smile then left you .

' What's with that suspicious attitude ? '

You make a well-it's-not-my-bussiness face and continue on eating .

--

You put the plates in the sink and wash it all .

You walk back to the room you used to sleep but you hear Jimin talking in his study room .

You walk slowly near the room and listen carefully .

" Why are you running away from them ? " Jimin said with a worried voice .

" I just don't want to have anything to do with them ." The guy said .

" But you're not sta- Who's there ?! " Jimin look at the door .

The guy walk to the door and saw you .

" I-I didn't mean to hear you guys talking b-but I want to say something with him . " You blush for being caught .

He breath in slowly and he grins like he had smelled a very nice scent .

" Hyung , this human said she want to talk to you . " He said .

You look at him in awe .

Tall guy , fit body as his body shape can be seen through his shirt for it was fit , his jawline was nice , his black hair and black eyes .

So handsome !

" Y/n ? Y/n? " Jimin wave infront your face .

" H-huh ?! Ah , yeah . I think I'm going home now . " You said quickly .

" You mean , now ? " He frown .

You nodded with a smile .

The guy stare at you like you're some kind of delicious food .

You frown .

" Are you sure ? What if he attack you again ? I'll be worry . How about just stay here for a day ? " He said while blocking the guy's view .

You shake your head no .

" My father might be at home now so it was safe . " You said with a smile .

" Fine then . Call me if anything happen . " He said .

You nodded .

" I'm sorry I can't send you now but I'll order my driver to send you home . "

You shake your head no .

" I insist . " He said .

You sigh and smile .

He pat your head and kiss your cheek .

" I don't want you to be hurt . " He said and you blush .

He call his driver and send you outside even when you said he didn't have to .

" Bye . " You wave to him .

He wave back but his friend was staring at you like he was trying to devour you .

You shiver .

You close the door and you saw him smirk at you .

You shake your head and look infront .

The driver send you home and you slowly get inside .

" Where did you go , Y/n ? Jerry said you were gone with a dude . " You father sit at the living room while reading a newspaper and Jerry sit at the other seat .

He smirk at you .

_____________________________
TBC