Chapter 15

"What would you do if I told you I loved you?" I asked.

“I would…” he stopped for a second and fear bubbled in my stomach.

“I would say it back” he told me cradling me into his arms.

It was silent for a while “I love you” I said quietly.

“I love you more” he said lowly near my ear his hot breath hitting my neck, I felt myself smiling.

“Do you…” I paused “Do you want to meet my parents?” I asked him quietly.

“Maybe one day” he told me.

“Do you want to bring some of your clothes here?” he asked me after a while.

“Maybe later” I replied.

“Can you take me home so I can take a shower?” I asked him.

“Do you want to shower here, I’ll go get your clothes for you” he offered.

“Do you know where my clothes are?” I asked, he nodded.

“Okay” I said and I hit the mattress and bounced twice from him disappearing underneath me.

I got up and went to the bathroom cracking the door so the steam wouldn’t be too thick, I turned the shower on and pulled his shirt and the rest of my clothes off, I put my hair in a high messy bun so it wouldn’t get wet before getting in. The shower was huge, I could lay down on the grey tile either way and it would still put a few feet from the wall and my head and feet.

I used Thayne’s body wash because it was the only thing I had, it smelled like him, and I can. I finally turned the hot water off, instantly missing it. I got out and saw that Thayne had a black towel on the counter next to a pile of my clothes.

I wrapped the towel around my body, and stood there for a minute. I pulled on the lacey panties and matching bra he got for me. Typical guy, and then realized he hadn’t actually brought me clothes, he just brought me one of his shirts.

I pulled it on and opened the door flicking the light off, Thayne was sitting on the floor his back against the bed. I walked over to him his eyes glued to my bare legs. I sat sideways between his legs laying my head on his chest.

He loosely wrapped his arms around me “I love you” he said kissing my forehead. 

“I love you more” I replied as he did earlier.

“Not possible” he murmured, I stayed quiet.

“You smell really good” he told me.

“I used your body wash”

“I know it lets other know you’re mine” he said lowly.

“If you marked me I would smell differently” I said saying the first thing on my mind.

“I’ve thought about it” he said, I pulled away looking at him in shock.

“You have?” I asked, he nodded.

“What um… when was this?” I asked.

“When you were sleeping” he answered.

“We’re you going to discuss it with me?” I asked him.

“No…” he said pursing his lips.

“Thayne that’s big you’re supposed to tell me things like that” I told him.

“I didn’t think it was a big deal” he said shrugging. Not a big deal? Marking was like… getting pregnant.

“If we had sex and I was pregnant would you want me to tell you?” I asked him.