Chapter 4... I think??

“McKenzie school” my dad yelled.

“No” I replied turning on my stomach pulling my pillow over my head.

“”McKenzie now or I’ll let your mom wake you up” my dad yelled banging on my door.

“Alright I’m up!” I yelled back and then went back to sleep.

“McKenzie!” that was my dad.

“Okay!” I yelled back getting irritated didn't he hear me say alright? Jesus.

I got up and pulled on some tan khaki shorts that stopped a small bit below my knee and a maroon guys’ long sleeve shirt with three buttons in the front, it was loose but still tight, if that makes any sense. I put my combat boots on, and grabbed my letterman and went downstairs getting a granola bar from my mom and leaving since I was the last one and more than likely late.

I drove 4 times the speed limit and still got there late. The office lady gave me a tardy slip and detention and then gave me detention for tomorrow when I stuck my tongue out at her after her small lecture. I finally got to class.

You know I could have gotten here 30 minutes earlier if she had just gave me a tardy slip and let me go.

I shut my locker and ran to the other side of campus hearing the bell, I cursed dodging a few late people and walked into class.

“Ah Ms. Parker and why are you late?” he asked me.

“because Mrs. Williams said “ the bell doesn’t dismiss you I do” and she dismissed me five minutes late, I don’t really understand why you invest money in bells, their basically useless since apparently they don’t dismiss us.’ I said.

“Take a seat” he told me shooting me a wink, he was the only cool teacher here.

                                             ***************************************

It’s been three days. Three whole fucking days.

And I can't do anything. I can’t sleep, eat or concentrate on one simple task. I can't even take a shower without thinking about him. Everything reminded me of him.

I was slowing losing my mind. The only thing I seemed to know how to do was beat the shit out of people. It was driving me insane not being able to see him, but thinking about him 24 hours a day, not a minute less.

I couldn’t think straight, my thoughts were so jumbled and scrambled up it wasn’t even funny anymore. I was going mad. Completely mad.

I was exhausted, and hungry and all I wanted was a nice fucking shower. But no, he always had to come and haunt my mind making me do absolutely nothing. I felt so angry, and I had no idea why. I was 3 percent exhausted and 97 percent pissed off she wolf.

I closed my locker and laid my head against it using the cool metal as my rock and just focusing everything I had left on the coldness and solidness of it.

“hey McKenzie” a voice to my left sneered.

“Hey Rachel” I replied sounding miserable.

“Are you alright, you’ve seemed distant lately” she said in a sincere voice, which is when my alarms went off because Rachel and I have hated each other every since pre-k.

“yeah?” I answered giving her a confused look.

“Is it the family problems?” she asked me empathetically.

“What family problems?” I asked.

“I would be miserable too if one of my sisters fucked chicks and the other was a whore” she said, I didn't even know I doing it until my fist had slammed into her face making a loud crack and blood start gushing every, she stumbled back in her 63 inch stilettos, and her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell on the ground.