Macaroni :3 (Sorry I'm really hungry right now)

So I just put up the first chapter for the story of Eli, it's in my works it's called " Releasing the Rogue" 

Here's the description:

So my mate was a rogue. Okay I could deal with that. I mean one thing at a time. He was a rogue. I have to accept all his imperfections and flaws right? I mean we couldn't have a life together, we couldn’t have kids or a nice little house. He was a rogue for crying out loud! And they were killing him tomorrow. If I don’t reject him I'm probably going to end up going insane and dying too. I took a deep breath torn between my two options. I could go to him and reject him. But I would see him and I would be stuck with his face in my head for the rest of my life. Or I could not go at all and just forget about it. I sighed and sat down on the front porch of the pack house watching the rain pelt the ground, it was storming now, a ground shaking loud boom of thunder sounded every now and then followed by a beautiful bright strike of lighting that light up the dark sky for a split second. I’ll just forget about it, I convinced myself. There is another way. The small dark voice in the back of my head said. I knew there was another option. The option I was trying to avoid. The option I knew deep down I would eventually pick. I could let him go. ******************************************* Eli Parker is the Alpha's daughter, and when she finds out her mate is a rogue she's torn. All she ever wanted was a mate; someone to love her imperfections and flaws, someone to be completely and utterly in love with every aspect of her. But reality's a bitch right? Nash has a very important meeting with death at her father's hand, she knows it- he knows it. But could she could let him go, will she?

I know it's fucking long right??!! But go read it I'm probably putting more chapters up later after I satisfy my stomach who has been speaking to me in the majestic legendary stomach launguage we know in the 21st century as growling- lmao

SO enjoy i love you bye!!!