Chapter 2

“That’s your advice?” I asked her trying not to grin.

“That’s always my advice” she told me grinning at me. My mom was gorgeous I mean she still turned heads after 9 children, she definitely kept her curvy figure and flat tattooed stomach.

“Did he ask you out?” she asked me.

“we didn't speak, I just saw him… and he saw me and we kind of looked at each other and then I left” I told her.

“I wish I did that” she muttered, I snorted.

“Can we have pizza?” I asked, she laughed.

“as long as we have beer” she told me, getting up as I followed her downstairs.

“Do we have beer?” she asked my siblings all piled in the living room watching Grey’s Anatomy. That was my families’ shit no judging.

“No” half of them replied while the other half replied with “yes”

“Noah call your dad and tell him to pick up beer on the way home” she said and went to the kitchen to order pizza, I sat down on the floor my back against the couch Molly, Eli, Noah and Cole were on. After a very nice dinner Molly raving about her new ring I went upstairs and took a shower, it was crazy I couldn’t get him off my mind. I hadn’t said one word to him and he was permanently on my mind the whole time. I had barley said two words at dinner because I was thinking about him. It was horrible having someone you knew nothing about and didn't know consuming your thoughts.

I walked back into my room my black fluffy towel wrapped around me.

“What the fuck?” were the words out of my mouth directed towards my sister making herself comfortable on my bed.

“you should come get tattoos with Reese and I tonight” she said. Reese was Eden’s girlfriend. Not best friend girlfriend- her girlfriend girlfriend. Like they slept together and did “stuff”. And yet she was the girliest of the four of us; which is weird since she’s the only one with a girlfriend.

 She found out Reese was her mate on her 16th birthday and has yet to tell my parents. My mom knew but my mom knows everything about everyone in our household so she didn't count. Eden hasn’t told my dad, although I'm sure he knew too, but the point is she hasn’t verbally told him. Yes, my youngest sister is a lesbian if you don’t like it eat a dick.

I sighed thinking the small amount of pain of getting another tattoo might keep him of my mind.

“Yeah I’ll go” I said going to my dresser and pulling panties and a bra on.

“If I wasn’t taken and was straight I would turn lesbian for you” she called after me as I walked into my closet.

“Right back at ya” I said and pulled on some camouflage guy khakis and a red shirt with the sleeves cut off that hung down past my ribs. I grabbed my hoodie that said “ if you see da police” on the front and on the back said “warn a brother” with the warner brother sign on it.

I stepped into my combat boots and followed her out my window. The reason we were taking the window is because half of my family is down stairs and my car is really loud and Eden conveniently doesn’t have a car, so we’re walking. Which doesn’t really bother me since we’re werewolves and are one with the forest.

I’m just kidding it doesn’t bother me because I'm in shape.

“So what’s new?” she asked me grinning at me. We were in the woods now, with the occasional rustle of leaves or small animals in the air. It was dark but the pros of being a werewolf I could see better in the dark than the average human. My boots crunched against the ground as I pondered her question.