"I doubt it though, I was talking to him earlier because he had Brooklyn over there with Empy." She said and I listened but I didn't really want to.

"I asked him if you told him about us having a girl's night out tonight and he said no, all you did was tell him to come get his daughter from KK house and you wasn't even there when he got there." She said.

"Yeah, first of all, it's none of his business what I'm doing on my spare time and I don't want to see him. What do I have to be there for, for him to come pick up his daughter?" I went on.

"Then he was like, she knew better than to tell me that because she already know I wasn't having that girls night out shit." She said mocking him and I laughed.

"Then he asked where were we going but I didn't tell him." She said and I nodded.

"Good." I said already knowing how Sas was.

"Oh yeah, then he asked me were you seeing anybody." She said and I took a sip of my drink.

"Oh my god, what did you say Queen?" I asked her.

"I didn't tell him anything, I said he had to ask you to find out and he made a big deal about it and he said he'll see you when he see you." She said laughing, sipping her drink as I hit her.

"Now, I have to deal with him. He probably texted me.." I trailed off, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"He did." I rolled my eyes, looking at the messages on my screen as she laughed.

Sas: So, you out here fucking niggas?

Sas: Aight, I see how you want to play, I'll see you.

"Now, I'm having sex with people." I laughed, smacking my lips.

"I didn't say anything like that." She laughed.

"Come on, let's dance or something. I don't feel like worrying about him." I said putting my phone back into my pocket and downing my drink.

"Okay." Queen did the same as we made our way to the dance floor again.

Tory Lanez x Controlla played as I wined my hips and Queen did the same.

There were two guys on the dance floor as well, one came up behind me and one came up behind Queen as well.

"Sorry, I have a man." Queen said moving away from him.

"I'm sorry." He said , moving away from her, respectfully.

I continued to wine my hips on the guy as he grabbed my waist.

"Yes best friend." Queen cheered me on as the crowd began to form a circle once again.

I don't like attention but tonight was a girl's night and we were having fun, so why not?

**

After the club, Queen and I left with the guy that I was dancing on in the club. I learned that his name was Xavier and that he didn't live too far from me.