xliv.

[Yeseul]

It was already 11 pm when Wonho oppa called me,he said he wants me to go to the rooftop.I don't know why though.But I think this is a good chance.

I like Wonho oppa.It's just that he didn't notice it,he's so insensitive.I keep on sending him hints,but there was no use.So I thought of confessing to him,if he rejects me then it's okay.I'll move on.

"Oppa,why did you call me here?" I asked him.He was staring at the city lights before looking at me.

"Hojun said that you have something to tell me.What is it?"

Aish that guy."Where the hell is Im Hojun—"

"Just tell me.I'm dying out of curiosity here."

I gulped,"Are you sure you want me to tell you?"

He nodded and I sighed,"I like you."

I was staring on the floor as I tell him everything,"You're the reason why I took up Baking and Pastry Arts even though I have no interest in baking.You're the reason why I transferred in that school.I like you,Wonho oppa."

I didn't speak after saying that.I was too embarrassed,I can't even look at him.

"That's it?"

My forehead creased,"What do you mean that's it? Ah mwoya,Lee Wonho."

"Lee Wonho? Did you just call me Lee Wonho?" he asked me."Yeah,why?"

I gulped,"Forget that all of this happened.Forget that...I confessed to you,okay?"

I was about to walk away when I felt a pair of arms stopping me,"Oppa,what are you doing?"

"I can't forget all of that."

I became nervous all of a sudden,"W-wae? Are you going to tease me?"

"Ani."

"Then why? So I can go now." I answered then looked at him.

I froze when he pecked my lips.My first kiss!

"I like you too.You're mine now."