xxxvi.

I woke up being tied to a post and my mouth covered in tape.Where am I?

"Oh,you're awake." I heard a girl's voice but I can't see her.

"You're awake...wife of Xu Minghao."

I suddenly felt fear inside me."N-nuguya? Why did you bring me here."

I heard her chuckle."I was expecting that you'll know me.You're not so smart after all,you don't know me?

I gulped."I'll give you a clue then.I was the one who gave Jihoon and Seungkwan death threats,and I was the one who threw the carat bong on stage."

K-Kim Minjung?!

She smirked and kneeled to my level,"So I guess you know me now? The one and only Kim Minjung,the sasaeng of Seo.Myung.Ho."

My eyes trembled in fear when I remember that,no one got hurt fortunately."Why are you doing this to them? Why are you doing this to me?"

She gave me a hard slap on the cheek that made me scream in pain,"Is it not obvious or you're just plain stupid?! Minghao is mine!"

She slapped me once again and kicked my tummy,"I'm the only one who has the right to marry him! Only me."

I spat blood on her face,"No matter what you do,you can't get Minghao from me.Because I am the wife and not you."

I smirked when her face darkened because of anger,"Why? Are you angry? Psh,you're pathetic."

"Enough!"

She slapped me once again and kicked my tummy numerous times,making me spit out blood.

Oh god,please help me.I don't want to die yet.

Minghao,save me.