xlii.

[Jooyeon]

"I'm glad that you're safe,Jooyeon.Aish that Minjung girl is crazy." Yeseul told me while Yoonshin is feeding me apples.

"I thought I was going to die.She kept on slapping me or kicking my tummy." I said,massaging it and wincing in the process.The doctors said that it will take weeks for the marks to be
completely gone.

I'll be also taking a one week rest,meaning no school for me.Minghao cancelled his schedules,too.I feel bad but he said that it's his responsibility as my husband.He really changed.

"Geundae Jooyeon-ah,did you see Minghao's reaction when he found out that you got kidnapped? He looked like he's about to lose his mind but he kept his calm.He immediately called us and asked for help." Yoonshin narrated while I just listening.

"J-Jeongmal?"

"Yeah,he was—"

Yeseul stopped talking when Minghao entered the room."We'll go for now,Jooyeon.We'll come back later." The girls sais before going out.

"How do you feel?"

"A bit better.My shoulder still hurts and my tummy too.But I'm fine."

I noticed that something was wrong with Minghao,"Minghao? What's wrong?"

"Nothing,I'm fine baby.Don't worry about me."

I shook my head and held his hand.I knew that something was up.

"Tell me.If you won't,I'll go to school tomorrow."

"Okay okay," I noticed that he sighed, "Aren't you mad at me?"

"No.Why would I?" I asked him.Why would I be mad? Did he do something wrong?

"You know,I brought you into this mess.You got shot,you almost died because of me."

He is crying in front of me.I admit,I'm shocked.But this isn't the right time to be shocked,men cry too.

"Hey Minghao,listen to me." I cupped his face and wiped his tears away,"I'm not mad,in fact I'm happy.Because you came and you saved me.Don't think that I'm mad because I got shot.If being shot means Minjung won't be here,then I'll do it."

I saw him smile so I smiled too.I pecked his lips,only to be deepen by him.His kiss was passionate yet slow.

"I love you." He whispered to me that made my eyes widen.

"W-What?"

"I love you,Kim Jooyeon."