ii.

While I was scrolling through the pictures,I didn't notice that they were already dancing.They're performing Don't Wanna Cry,and suddenly,I felt uneasy for no reason at all.

Minghao was about to do his famous tumbling when his foot slip,making him slip.Carats gasped and I stared at hik in shock.."Argh!"

"The8/The8 hyung!"

I ran to him and pain was evident on his facial expression."My foot..Ugh,it hurtsm"

"Huh?" I looked at his foot and tried to touch it but he hissed in pain."Don't touch it!"

"Please call an ambulance!" I shouted.I hate to see Minghao in pain.My tears were threatening to fall but I forced myself not to cry in front of him.This isn't the right time.I have to send him to the nearest hospital.

The ambulance arrived quickly and they already ran towards Minghao before making him lay down on the wheeled stretcher,they went to hospital with him while I stayed behind,knowing that his manager was already with him."Excuse me miss.."

I turned around and saw a middle aged lady,"Yes?"

"What's your name?" "Kim Jooyeon,madam.Why?"

"Can you...go to the hospital with me?" She begged so I just said yes.I want to see Minghao,too.

But why does this lady looks so familiar?

"Can I ask who you are...Madam?" I asked her,stopping on my tracks.

She flashed me a smile,her wrinkles revealing that she isn't that young anymore.

"I'm the mom of Minghao."