xiii.

"I didn't even said yes,Minghao." I protested when I got in his car.This is all going too fast.I thought he rejected it?

"Even if I don't want to marry you,I have no choice lady.My mom wants to marry you."

I smirked,"So now you're saying yes? Tss."

"What? I'm doing this for her and not for you." he hissed before focusing on driving.

I crossed my arms and stared outside,but I thought about something else."Does your fans know about this?"

"Of course not.I wouldn't want my career to become a waste,and I'm sure you don't want to expose yourself." he said.Well,he is right.The fans might think that I'm so desperate to marry him even if I'm not.

My phone rang and I answered it,"Hello?"

[Noona,where are you?] It's Guanlin.

"I'm heading somewhere.Why?"

[Yoonshin Noona said she wants us to go to her place.]

I bit my lip,"Mianhae Guanlin-ah.I can't come with you guys."

[Oh okay noona.Just text me if you're already home,I'll bring chicken.]

I smiled at his cuteness.Guanlin is still a baby."Okay.Take care Lai."

I hid my phone in my bag and sighed,"Who's that?"

"Guanlin.Do you know him? He's an idol."

I was surprised when he shook his head,"You mean you don't know Wanna One? Seriously Minghao?!"

He shook his head innocently and continued to drive.