ix.

"What?! Minghao did that?!" Yoonshin asked me.

I nodded,"Heol,you're so lucky.You get to kiss Minghao! How about me? When can I kiss Seungcheol too?"

I hit her face with a pillow because of irritation."Aish.He might have kissed me,but I regret it.I hate him now and he even said 'whatever I want,I'll get it.'"

I called Yoonshin to tell what happened.After that incident happened,I ran off.I don't want to see him anymore.I hate him,I really hate him.

"So possessive.He might like you,Jooyeon-ah."

"And how can you say that Han Yoonshin? Do you have any evidences thay he likes me?"

I saw her scratch her head and I smirk."Well no,but most people get possessive just to get the person they like.They don't like to share."

I huffed,"He doesn't even consider his mom's feelings.He's so selfish."

I rolled my eyes and lied down on my bed.It's been two weeks since that kiss happened and I'm still not over it.Damn it.Just forget it,Kim Jooyeon.You hate him,and he hates you more.He's no t your bias anymore,you're in the process of picking a bias okay?

But whenever I think about that kiss,my heart will beat abnormally and my breaths will be hitched.

"Anyways,our FRIEND wants us to go to his concert.He gave me tickets."

My eyes lit up when I saw VIP tickets for free,we even have backstage passes! "Did he really give this to us? That guy never pays when we go out,and now this?"

I heard her chuckle,"Well,Guanlin changed I guess? But we really have to go to the concert.I want to see Minhyun."

It's unbelievable but it's true.Yoonshin and I are friends with Guanlin,he met us at a regular restaurant here in Seoul and he still have some difficulties in speaking korean,so we helped him.Turns out he's a trainee and now,a member of Wanna One.Cool right?

I remember those times when he cries in front of us,because of the hardships and criticism that he was receiving.But we encouraged him until he became what he is now.

This is right,I should go to the concert to get this kiss off my kind.And probably have the time of my life.

I nodded and took the ticket,the concert will be tonight so we better start preparing.