xxix.

"Yah how long has it been? 3 months?" I just listened to what they are talking.

Lee Hyerin.Minghao introduced her as a friend but how come she's acting more than a friend? I'm not even sure if they are just friends.

The both of are just eating but this girl right here is stopping Minghao from eating.Ugh.

I felt my anger bubbling up in my system when she held my husband's hand.Sheesh,does she even know that I'm here.

I was about to say something when my phone rang,it was Yongjin so I stood up and went outside.

"Oppa?"

[Hey,my friend said that you're in his restaurant with Minghao.And you don't look so good.]

"Your friend owns this? Heol.Who?"

[He's the one in the counter.]

I looked at the guy who was in counter and he smiled at me and bowed while I did the same."You really have a lot of connections with people huh?"

[Kinda.Is Hyerin bothering you guys? I heard that she's kinda touchy to your husband.]

I huffed,"Yeah she is.But if Minghao really knows what I feel,he'll push her away.He's so insensitive."

I heard him chuckle so I smiled a bit,Yongjin oppa is cheering me up.I should buy him a drink tomorrow.

[Well I gotta go Jooyeon.And oh yeah,go to the counter and ask my friend for a cake.It's my treat.Bye Jooyeon.See you tomorrow.]

I approached the guy on the counter and smiled.

"Can I take the strawberry cheesecake?" I asked him.I was really craving for a cake.

"Ne.Wait a second miss." he said,taking the cake out and placing the cake inside the box.

"I'll give a chocolate cake miss.Since Yongjin told me."

I smiled in delight,"Yes.Thank you."

I turn around and saw Hyerin and Minghao,still not done talking."As if they didn't see each other for a decade.Psh."

"Aren't you going to wait for him?" the owner asked me.

"Dwaesseo.He's busy." I smiled before leaving.

I'm jealous,Xu Minghao.Why can't you get it?