i.

"Please welcome,SEVENTEEN!" Loud claps and cheers are heard in this spacious room.Finally the boys revealed themselves,wearing their outfits in their recent music video.I also prepared my camera to take pictures of my bias.

I'm one of Xu Minghao or should I call The8's fansite,Euphoria.Fansigns,concerts,individual schedules,I am always there to take a picture of Minghao's ethereal beauty.Yeah,it's not that easy but I love being a fansite-nim.I know other carats and they seem to love the pictures that I took.I post it on social media sites and I even sell them.Cool right? I have something to get money.

I took several pictures of Minghao that seems to look good.Well,he is handsome.All of them does.

"Gosh,they are so handsome.I'm falling for them even more." My friend,Yoonshin told me.Her bias in S.Coups oppa,at she always hit me or pinch my arm whenever Coups do something.Why is she my friend again?

"Yes,I know.They always were,Yoonshin-ah." I chuckled before taking another picture of him while he's wearing those hilarious-looking shades.

Minghao was the one who changed me,and encouraged me to be a fangirl of Seventeen and a fansite of him.Yeah,I fell in love with him.

What I feel about Minghao is very different on what regular fangirls do.I even experienced dreaming about him

"Hey? Earth to Kim Jooyeon? What the heck are you thinking?" Yoonshin asked me again."Marrying Minghao."

"Are you serious? That's impossible,Jooyeon-ah.." "Well,a fangirl can dream Yoonshin.It might come true.You owe me a cheesecake when Minghao notices me.Just you wait."

Minghao does notice me,but only as a fansite.He poses for the camera sometimes and makes cute and weird gestures.And my heart always flutter when he smiles towards my direction.